Dr. Brandon Kirsch, MD

Dr. Brandon Kirsch, MD

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Brandon Kirsch, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chapel Hill, NC. He has been practicing for 4 years.

410 Market St Ste 400

Chapel Hill, NC 27516

Learn about Dr. Kirsch

See how frequently Dr. Kirsch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Kirsch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Kirsch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Skin Infections

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Brown Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Kirsch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kirsch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kirsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kirsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirsch to family and friends
Dr. Kirsch's Performance
in Chapel Hill, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Kirsch to my friends and family. He is very knowledgable and thoroughly responded to each question and concern regarding my laser treatment. I could tell he genuinely cares about his patients and their outcomes. Throughout the entire appointment, I felt confident that I was in good hands! I will never see another dermatologist.
Bronxville, NY |
Dr. Kirsh took his time to properly diagnose my condition which was difficult. He was also prudent with his course of treatment in not recommending unnecessary drugs (i.e. steroids). He was not only a great doctor he was above all compassionate and caring. I would recommend him to all friends and family.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Kirsch was a great help in clearing up one of my skin conditions. He prescribed a medication that removed my rash in a short amouns of time. I would highly recommend him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Kirsch was readily available each time to help me with my dermatitis. He took the time to explain and then prescribe an appropriate treatment. I would highly recommend Dr Brandon Kirsch to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Kirsch was very responsive to my questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time discussing potential treatments for my chronic autoimmune urticaria.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Kirsch, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirsch?