Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM

Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Dixon, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2007 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.Read his story

215 E 1st St Ste 310

Dixon, IL 61021

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Coventry Health Care of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Gumbiner

See how frequently Dr. Gumbiner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Foot Conditions

Dr. Gumbiner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Gumbiner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gumbiner "I place great merit in treating my patients like family. I strongly value the personal connection I have with my patients." Brandon Gumbiner, DPM, Dr. Gumbiner is a Diplomat of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery as he is Board Certified in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. Dr. Gumbiner is also a fellow member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He has extensive experience in forefoot reconstructive, trauma, pediatrics, and foot and ankle arthroscopic surgery. Dr. Gumbiner has a passion for teaching and has instructed many colleagues, residents and students on clinical and surgical foot and ankle care, from his involvement in residency programs as an instructor, to lecturer at podiatric conferences across the nation. Dr. Gumbiner completed his undergraduate education at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana and received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in North Chicago, Illinois. He completed his surgical residency at St. Joseph Hospital/VAMC-North Chicago where he acted as Chief Podiatric Resident. Dr. Gumbiner enjoys outdoor activities, including hiking and ultimate Frisbee. He also plays drums and guitar. As a family, he, his wife, and two children greatly enjoy travel, arts, music, theatre, comedy, and spending time with friends and family.

This content was provided by Dr. Gumbiner "Our philosophy is to provide the best care possible and to communicate in a manner that makes you feel comfortable, heard, and a way that you understand your diagnosis and treatment.  We treat our patients as though they are our family and friends.  We are your advocate in your care and do not take that responsibility lightly.  We respect the trust you place in us for all of your foot and ankle needs."

• Podiatry

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Finch University Of Health Sciences / Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • North Chicago Va Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • St Joseph Hosp Catholic Hlth Ptnrs Resurection Hlth Care
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Gumbiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gumbiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gumbiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gumbiner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gumbiner

Dr. Gumbiner?
Dr. Gumbiner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM
Dr Gumbiner has always taken the time to listen to my questions and concerns and put me at ease. He's professional, very knowledgeable and skilled, yet down to earth in his manner. He's treated several in our family with great results. I highly recommended Dr. Gumbiner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM?
My daughter, a toddler, was having difficulty walking. My wife and I weren't sure if something was going on that would delay her physical abilities. We also didn't know who to ask, aside from our Pediatrician. Upon referral we found out Dr. Gumbiner sees infants - adults. He put our little girl...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM?
I've only seen Dr. Gumbiner once, but that's all I needed for him to fix my foot problem. I chose an injection, which he was VERY careful giving, and have practiced the physical stretches he recommended. Now a few months later I'm SO much better. Back to running and happy as can be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM?
I was really surprised with how caring Dr. Gumbiner is. He spent a significant amount of time explaining my issue and thoroughly covered the options for treating it, including pros and cons. I felt like I was part of his family, that he really cared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Gumbiner, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Gumbiner?