Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Bupp

Advanced Health and Wellness Center

201 Great Oaks Trl Wadsworth, OH 44281

Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC is a chiropractor in Wadsworth, OH and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2005 and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Bupp's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bupp

Dr. Bupp?
Dr. Bupp's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC
RecentMost Helpful
My daughter and I are patients and love it! Im so exited to have my daughter come here and am excited to see her progress and outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I have seen Dr. Bupp on and off for the past few years. I was wrestler and mixed martial artist for the majority of my life. Needless to say, that put a beating on my body. My spine and neck are very out of whack. See subluxation everywhere. Thanks to him and his staff I am able to sleep at night with no discomfort. Some days are better than others. Thank you so much Advanced Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Saw Dr Bupp regarding my knees and back. He was very knowledgeable and suggested stem cell injections after looking at my x rays. So far with the injections and chiropractic procedures, I am getting the pain relief I've needed to get back on the golf course, and start to enjoy the pleasures of life again. Looking forward to golfing and taking walks again this summer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Excellent staff!! Friendly knowledgeable, professional, courteous! Everyone is always smiling & helful! I highly recommend Dr. Bupp !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Dr. Brandon Bupp and Amber Bupp have helped me to expand my nutritional knowledge and guided me to the healthiest version of me. I am so proud of the two of them and completely agree with the information I’ve been educated with. This is coming from a practitioner in the medical field who was taught black and white information. I will always and forever promote a more holistic way of living!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
yes would highly recommend this place to anybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Dr. Bupp and his team have helped me set attainable goals that will improve my health and overall well-being. I appreciate their dedication to helping each individual develop a program that works for them. I am looking forward to continuing my journey with Advanced Health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Really cool guy who knows his stuff and is passionate about helping others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I love it here! They really care and my health has improved dramatically! I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
So very knowledgeable and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Dr. Bupp is passionate about helping others and changing peoples lifestyles for the better. He doesn’t focus on a quick fix, rather he works to find what is causing your problem and creates an individualized plan. I am thankful for the care he has given to both me and my wife.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I brought my daughter to Advanced Health and Wellness because she was having constant ear infections. I couldn't get rid of it. The doctor kept prescribing her medication but it wouldn't work. I heard that adjustments helped so I took her in. Before I could even say she was having ear infections the doctor said wow does she ever complain about her left side...which was the same side that the infection was. That was two years ago and she hasn't had one since! We will get adjusted for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Dr. Bupp has been adjusting me for about 8 years now. He has helped my migraines and low back pain. I also carry all my stress and tension in my neck and shoulders and getting adjusted helps with that so much! I recently started bring my son to see him and everything from attitude, sleeping, and his belly problems have improved! Thank you Dr. Bupp!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I have been going to their gym for several months now and I recommend others trying it out to. Great classes and trainers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
Advanced Health and Wellness is awesome! The staff really cares about you. Advanced Health and Wellness is unique because they do things a little bit different than most medical doctors. They actually try to find the core root of the problem and try to fix it instead of masking with medications. They offer functional blood testing (which is more in depth than your normal panel), urine testing, nerve scans, detox foot baths, chiropractic, massage therapy, body wraps, lipo light laser, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I have been coming to AHWC for many years now and I cant say enough great things about them! If you have any health problems this is the place to go!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?
I have been a patient for years, and I would recommend Dr. Bupp without hesitation. He genuinely cares about you as a patient. This is reflected in the treatment/care you will receive. D. Moore
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brandon Bupp, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bupp?

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Physical Therapy

2005
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
2005

Dr. Bupp accepts

Dr. Bupp accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Bupp treats your condition or procedure