Brady Nelson, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Male

Brady Nelson, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Peoria, AZ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Brady Nelson to book an appointment.

Brady Nelson

Valley Arthritis Care

13943 N 91st Ave Ste I Peoria, AZ 85381
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Physician Assistants

Compare Brady Nelson with our nearby Physician Assistants at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Brady Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brady Nelson

Brady Nelson

Dr. Nelson is wonderful but everyone else in this clinic should be fired!! They are awful!! Unprofessional and RUDE!! You cannot speak to anyone on the phone. If they return your call they are short and condescending!! If I could give a negative star rating I WOULD!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
LaVonne Kolstad – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Brady Nelson, PA-C?
Absolutely would recommend Dr Brady Nelson. I have always walked out of his office knowing he has my best interest and is doing everything he can to provide me proper care.
Annmarie P. – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brady Nelson, PA-C?
He is an excellent alternative medicine specializing in non-pharmaceutical medicine which I like very much. His supervisor is not supportive of herbal medicine and loves to keep patients on steroids. Mr. (or rather I would like to call him Dr) Nelson has given me confidence that I can do vitamin therapy and herbal medicine to help with my present medical conditions and it helped very much.
Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brady Nelson, PA-C?
The visit was as always great, My one and only complaint is the billing. It's my only bill that I can't pay online. Someday I hope that they will catch up with the times.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brady Nelson, PA-C?

How was your experience with Brady Nelson?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Physician Assistant (PA)

What other Physician Assistants practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Physician Assistants.

Does Brady Nelson, PA-C offer telehealth services?

Brady Nelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Where is Brady Nelson, PA-C's office located?

Brady Nelson's office is located at 13943 N 91st Ave Ste I, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Brady Nelson, PA-C?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Brady Nelson treats your condition or procedure

Brady Nelson accepts

Brady Nelson accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO