Chiropractic  |
Dr. Bradley Shapero, DC
I'm Dr. Shapero. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. First, I'd like to say that you have certainly made the right decision to investigate how chiropractic care can help you. It will definitely change your LIFE. I have been helping the South Orange County families for over 26 years. In fact, I opened my first office in Anaheim, as I began to help more and more people I realized that I wanted to find a different area to live and began a search for a location in South County and ended up very excited about San Clemente. The community is fun and full of life. Rolling back the clock even further when I was younger my experience with health, life, death and finding help where little hope was available shifted my life dramatically. I share this story and many others in an evening workshop which can impact your life as dramatically as it did mine. I would like to invite you to our "Home Therapy" Workshop which I know will give you many tools you could put to use immediately to enhance your health. After this experience I changed my career path at the age of 12 and decided to pursue a career in chiropractic. I graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College – Los Angeles in 1987 and began teaching graduate courses which ranged from basic physiology to a Supervising Clinician for interns in the Los Angeles Clinic. In addition I take many hours of continuing education courses every year. By staying on the cutting edge of health care development and consistently reviewing the basics we can deliver to you the very best. There are many different techniques in chiropractic and many different styles of practice. You will get treated with respect and your questions will get answered to the best of my ability without hesitation. You can begin experiencing a new life by enhancing your health, in many cases beyond your hopes. If you are unsatisfied with your health or are looking for ways to optimize your health with the latest information, this is the office for you. I look forward to the opportunity to meet you in person. May that meeting leave you enriched in spirit, raised with hope, and more invigorated in life. Sincerely in Health, Bradley C. Shapero, D.C.

1238 Puerta Del Sol Ste 2C

San Clemente, CA 92673

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Shapero

In some cases finding the right doctor can be a challenge.  It is my intention to help you feel right at home here at the office.  It is very important to have a health care team that has your best interest in mind.  I like to think my patients are treated as if they are a member of my family.  I do my best to make myself accessible for your needs.  I look for practical solutions to sometimes very complex situations.  I also realize the most expensive treatment is that the does not work.  So we use techniques and methods which have shown to be successful.  Looking forward to meeting you and helping you with your health needs.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Shapero does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Shapero has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shapero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shapero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shapero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shapero's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shapero to family and friends
Dr. Shapero's Performance
in San Clemente, CA |
Dr Shapero has helped me with a problem with my hands. I am a musician and my fingers were becoming numb and weak because of a neck and back problem. Although I was skeptical, Dr Shapiro explained why - and he turned out to be right. Because of his care, I am not quite there yet, but LOTS better. My fingers are strong and beginning to show their former speed. I'm happy with the result. I feel he has been reasonable as well with fees as well - Thanks Dr Brad!
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Very knowledgeable, caring doctor. Wouldn't go to anyone else for my health concerns.
in Irvine, CA |
I was in a car accident, and was having pain associated with my neck. I have always been skeptical of chiropractors because I had a bad experience with one in the past. I have known Dr. Brad for years through a Toastmasters group, and when the pain in my neck was to a point where I needed to do something about it, he was the first person I thought to talk to. He is a gentle giant, with a very clam and relaxing demeanor. He made me feel comfortable with the process, and I am back to 100%. Thanks!
in Aliso Viejo |
Dr. Shapero is very compassionate and knowledgeable, and treats my chronic neck issues gently and effectively. I've been a patient of his for many years now and I don't trust my neck with anyone else! I feel so fortunate to have him on my team and have recommended him to several friends who have been equally happy with his services. I couldn't recommend Dr. Shapero more highly!
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Shapero, DC?
Are you Dr. Shapero?