Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC

Functional MedicineMaleAge 60

Functional Medicine

Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC is a Functional Medicine Specialist in Black Mountain, NC. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC

Rachman Clinic

114 MONTREAT RD Black Mountain, NC 28711

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Functional Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Detoxification
  • Diet Counseling
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Epstein Barr Virus-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Liver Diseases and Disorders
  • Lupus
  • Menopause
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Rachman accepts

Dr. Rachman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rachman

Dr. Rachman

Dr. Rachman is the best doctor we’ve ever had. He is extremely intelligent, supportive, kind, caring and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I had both given up on traditional medicine “curing” our complicated health issues and our previous doctors had either exhausted options for us or the medications they gave us caused adverse reactions. We both were tearful after our first visits with Dr. Rachman as it was such a joy to have someone want to get to the root cause of what was making us sick rather than just giving us symptom masking pills and sending us on our way. He gladly took on the challenges of our healthcare and helping our bodies heal themselves. Though his protocols have been a bit complicated, they have led to a level of healing that for us has been life changing and are worth the time and effort. We have gone from sitting in our chairs feeling frustrated, isolated, and old to being physically active, healthy and joyful! Additionally, his care team is great, too.
Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
These ratings are legit. Rachman is far and away the best medical provider I've seen in all my time- don't let the degree deter you. You may have suffered for a long time- you may feel hopeless- but if you give him a chance and follow his care plan you WILL get better. The price tag can be hard, and it may seem like a scam at first to pay so much, but if you are anything like me, this will be the best choice you ever make. Rachman is clever, thoughtful, compassionate and an amazing listener. He will find a root cause for every symptom and take all the time needed for you to understand yourself and your condition. He will not neglect your emotional state. He will find solutions for not only physical suffering- but the mental and psychic pain of your ailment. He is available to you around the clock and will respond right away to needs and issues as they arise. He will not stop until you are your best self. This is the one. Go for it.
Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
A sudden collapse in my health from seemingly out of nowhere resulted in 4 emergency room visits, 3 trips to urgent care and countless trips to highly skilled and caring medical specialists. Nothing explained the devastating decline in my condition. I was previously physically strong and very active. In a matter of months, I was wasting away with rapid weight loss, neuromuscular pain and dysfunction with nearly every bodily system in cascading decline. My cognitive capacities became increasingly impaired and I was in a fight for my life to not succumb to what was happening to me. This went on for nearly 7 months. Dr Rachman knew exactly what to do and what range of tests and blood-work to order and he also found important clues and answers in the extensive blood tests I’d already had done that were considered “normal” by conventional standards. Five months of treatments with Dr. Rachman and I'm doing better in every way. He is exceptionally competent, compassionate and gifted.
KM – Aug 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
After years and years of suffering from autoimmune diseases, hour upon hour of research, and seeing specialist after specialist, I arrived at a place of surrender and had nothing left. I heard about Dr. Rachman and researched functional medicine. After years of seeking to find the causes of my diseases, I felt I had nothing to lose. After 18 months, I am a different person. My family and I are amazed by my transformation. It has not been easy at times, but Dr. Rachman is such a cheerleader. After after a month, I began feeling improvements in my health and well-being and was inspired to continue. I am now enjoying life for the first time in many years. and have renewed energy and hope. I am doing so well in fact, that I look forward to transitioning to a maintenance schedule with Dr. Rachman in a few weeks. Thank you Dr. Rachman and your team for my transformation!
Aug 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr Brad is kind, smart, unhurried. He is a healer, not just a doctor-- a healer who uses genomics! so able to blend the oldest and the newest emerging ways to wholeness. He has chosen staff who also radiate kindness, and who are prompt and knowledgeable when I have questions.
Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr. Brad Rachman is the kindest, most compassionate and knowledgeable health professional I have ever seen. Unlike most of the doctors in my past, he takes the time to learn about me and study my test results to determine what is happening. He takes the time to talk to me about my current health and symptoms and he really listens! He helped me with a very serious health issue that mainstream doctors were not able to diagnose in 6 months of visits. Dr. Rachman figured out what was going on in just one set of tests and one consultation. I am now on the road to great health and it is because of his ability to understand the entire body - not just treat symptoms. I highly recommend Dr. Rachman if you need guidance to allow your body to heal or if you want to get back to great health. He is truly one of a kind!
Cheryl in Naples, FL – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I am not quite sure where I would be right now healthwise without the expertise of Dr. Rachman. He is so knowledgeable, and is a master at understanding and interpreting my complicated symptoms, and then explaining them to me. He is so kind and generous. I can't thank him enough for his help.
Chiara – Nov 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr. Rachman and team are exceptional in their dedication to their patients. I have a complicated medical history and have found Dr. Rachman to be more helpful than any other medical care expert I have worked with. He is compassionate and knowledgeable.
Liz – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr. Rachman brought me back to health in a mere 6 month after 2.5 years of severe disease. His method is meticulous and precise in uncovering the comprehensive picture of your body's health (down to each system of the body), and using that knowledge to discern how the interplay of various degradations of health are contributing to the pain, symptoms and dis-ease. His approach is brilliant, but don't be fooled - Dr. Rachman leaves his ego at the door and truly partners with you in your journey back to health. His concern and commitment to bringing you back to health are unlike anything I've ever experienced from a doctor or medical institution. I couldn't recommend Dr. Rachman more to those of you who have dedicated years to finding a way back to health through traditional or even alternative routes, and just aren't seeing the results you want. With a little trust and a lot of commitment, you can regain your life again!
Emily S. – Nov 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Last year I was hopeless and the quality of life was none existent. I could barely function. I had been to every doctor. Everyone told me there is nothing wrong with me. I had gone into my primary doctor trying to do one last hell mary. She suggested Dr. Rachman who takes on complex cases that no one seems to be able to figure out. I figured I had nothing to lose. During my initial appointment he had requested everything I had done in the past. He ordered all these specialized tests and had come to the conclusion that no I was not making this up, two it was not just in my head, three how was I even functioning and four I was way beyond just being a little sick. I finally had some validation. I finally knew. He came with a plan and vision of how we were going to get there. Dr. Rachman gave me hope. I will be forever grateful and indebted to him. I never felt like just a patient to him and know this is a partnership on both sides to make this work. You are my superhero. Much Love!
Jenn Huntsman – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I had pretty much given up on Western medicine, because it felt so superficial, only really addressing symptoms rather than the cause. Well my experience at the Rachman clinic was exactly the opposite. Brad is amazing, and truly practices cutting edge holistic medicine. He has a deep understanding of the interconnectedness of the systems of the body, and how disease occurs. His staff is also amazing, and super supportive. I highly recommend the Rachman clinic.
mica akullian in black mountain, NC – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
My life has been completely transformed thanks to Dr. Rachman's care. After suffering from over a decade of debilitating symptoms with no answers from numerous practitioners, Dr. Rachman helped pinpoint my very unique diagnosis and crafted a treatment plan catered to my needs. After a year of treatment (w/ rigorous food and lifestyle changes along the way), I have reached a place of optimal health. Dr. Rachman takes the time (& gathers the data necessary) to truly care for you as a whole person
Margaret in Black Mountain – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I am another of those many people who have been to many health care practitioners, unsuccessfully seeking help with various issues. The most troubling was thinning hair. I was told that nothing could be done about it. Dr. Brad, however, was able to reverse it, and I have had a lot of hair regrowth. This is powerful! He has also uncovered other health issues that no one else could diagnose. I cannot recommend him highly enough, especially if you have been seeking help for a long time.
Elizabeth – Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
It is with great pleasure that I have been privileged to watch Dr. Rachman work closely with my 13 year old daughter to restore her health! Dr. Rachman goes far beyond the “symptoms” to determine and treat the root cause at the molecular level. Over the last 4 months, I have watched my daughter go from no energy to a vibrant glowing teen as he works to restore her health. Dr. Rachman and his staff have far exceeded our expectations given our five year journey seeking answers and solutions! H
Dana in Hickory, NC – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
After many years of working with several other functional medicine doctors to no avail, Dr. Rachman has diligently solved the pieces to the puzzle of my health issues. In the last two years of care, my health has improved so dramatically that I have my life back again! I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Rachman for anyone with challenging health issues!
Asheville – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I've worked with the Rachman Clinic for five years now and have found them the most supportive practitioners in NC. Brad really targets his care towards you as a unique individual--no one size fits all here. He gets to the bottom of a health issue and doesn't just treat symptoms. In addition, his staff help accommodate your schedule and work with you. Brad and his staff communicate clearly and I always understand why something is happening and why I am taking something or changing a habit.
Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr. Rachman's attention to details and his intuition are remarkable. I have without reservation recommended Brad to friends and family and have received only the highest of praise for my recommendations. I am extremely pleased with the results I have achieved and the results my friends and family have received as well. I'm delighted to know him and have the great fortune to enjoy his care. knowledge and sensitivities. I look forward to our continued professional relationship.
Howard B in Black Mountain, NC – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr Rachman is a dedicated and compassionate healer. After four years of specialists and alternative healing modalities, I finally found a doctor who could unravel my healing crisis. He looked at the whole body as a system (not just the function of one ailing organ) with great success. I am beyond grateful and have my health back when I didn’t know if it was even possible. The staff is kind and friendly. Highly recommended.
Emily Ankeney in Asheville, NC – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Brad Rachman to anyone who can possibly get in to see him. At age 64, I have NEVER had better comprehensive health care in my life. Dr. Rachman and his entire staff are totally dedicated patient overall health and wellness. ~ Craig A. S. Black Mountain, NC
Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
The Rachman Clinic is a shining example of the way healthcare should operate in our world. The caring and knowledgeable staff compliment Dr. Brad Rachman and the incredible work he does. My family has been seen by Dr. Rachman and staff for 5 years and we are now healthier than ever before. We have all overcome life-threatening diseases; Asthma, Staph and Strep Infections, Cardiovascular disease, Thyroid disease, and Depression with the prescribed therapies. Amazing!
Genevieve in Lake Lure, NC – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rachman?