Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC

Functional Medicine ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Rachman

Rachman Clinic

114 Montreat Rd Black Mountain, NC 28711

Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC is a functional medicine specialist in Black Mountain, NC and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and specializes in functional medicine, gastroenterology, and more.

Dr. Rachman accepts

• Detoxification
  • Diagnostic Evaluation
  • Diet Counseling
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Epstein Barr Virus-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Liver Diseases and Disorders
  • Lupus
  • Menopause
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Injuries
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Stress Management
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)

Functional
While symptoms can tell us a lot about your health condition, they don't tell us the whole story. We explore something deeper than your symptoms- central cause. We assure that the underlying, root cause of your health condition is un...

• Functional Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rachman

Dr. Rachman?
Dr. Rachman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC
I had pretty much given up on Western medicine, because it felt so superficial, only really addressing symptoms rather than the cause. Well my experience at the Rachman clinic was exactly the opposite. Brad is amazing, and truly practices cutting edge holistic medicine. He has a deep understanding of the interconnectedness of the systems of the body, and how disease occurs. His staff is also amazing, and super supportive. I highly recommend the Rachman clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
My life has been completely transformed thanks to Dr. Rachman's care. After suffering from over a decade of debilitating symptoms with no answers from numerous practitioners, Dr. Rachman helped pinpoint my very unique diagnosis and crafted a treatment plan catered to my needs. After a year of treatment (w/ rigorous food and lifestyle changes along the way), I have reached a place of optimal health. Dr. Rachman takes the time (& gathers the data necessary) to truly care for you as a whole person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I am another of those many people who have been to many health care practitioners, unsuccessfully seeking help with various issues. The most troubling was thinning hair. I was told that nothing could be done about it. Dr. Brad, however, was able to reverse it, and I have had a lot of hair regrowth. This is powerful! He has also uncovered other health issues that no one else could diagnose. I cannot recommend him highly enough, especially if you have been seeking help for a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
It is with great pleasure that I have been privileged to watch Dr. Rachman work closely with my 13 year old daughter to restore her health! Dr. Rachman goes far beyond the “symptoms” to determine and treat the root cause at the molecular level. Over the last 4 months, I have watched my daughter go from no energy to a vibrant glowing teen as he works to restore her health. Dr. Rachman and his staff have far exceeded our expectations given our five year journey seeking answers and solutions! H
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
After many years of working with several other functional medicine doctors to no avail, Dr. Rachman has diligently solved the pieces to the puzzle of my health issues. In the last two years of care, my health has improved so dramatically that I have my life back again! I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Rachman for anyone with challenging health issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I've worked with the Rachman Clinic for five years now and have found them the most supportive practitioners in NC. Brad really targets his care towards you as a unique individual--no one size fits all here. He gets to the bottom of a health issue and doesn't just treat symptoms. In addition, his staff help accommodate your schedule and work with you. Brad and his staff communicate clearly and I always understand why something is happening and why I am taking something or changing a habit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr. Rachman's attention to details and his intuition are remarkable. I have without reservation recommended Brad to friends and family and have received only the highest of praise for my recommendations. I am extremely pleased with the results I have achieved and the results my friends and family have received as well. I'm delighted to know him and have the great fortune to enjoy his care. knowledge and sensitivities. I look forward to our continued professional relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
Dr Rachman is a dedicated and compassionate healer. After four years of specialists and alternative healing modalities, I finally found a doctor who could unravel my healing crisis. He looked at the whole body as a system (not just the function of one ailing organ) with great success. I am beyond grateful and have my health back when I didn’t know if it was even possible. The staff is kind and friendly. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Brad Rachman to anyone who can possibly get in to see him. At age 64, I have NEVER had better comprehensive health care in my life. Dr. Rachman and his entire staff are totally dedicated patient overall health and wellness. ~ Craig A. S. Black Mountain, NC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
The Rachman Clinic is a shining example of the way healthcare should operate in our world. The caring and knowledgeable staff compliment Dr. Brad Rachman and the incredible work he does. My family has been seen by Dr. Rachman and staff for 5 years and we are now healthier than ever before. We have all overcome life-threatening diseases; Asthma, Staph and Strep Infections, Cardiovascular disease, Thyroid disease, and Depression with the prescribed therapies. Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
My wife and I took our five year old to Dr. Rachman three years ago when we didn't feel right about something going on with his health. Dr. Brad, as our boy has named him, is now our go to family Dr. He and his staff have helped us in so many ways over the past three years. We would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I began the health assessment via phone and moved forward with two phone consultations and extensive and expensive lab tests. When I had the "results" conversation, I learned just how expensive the ongoing care/advise would be. I would urge folks considering the assessment to have the cost conversation on the front end. I discovered that the follow-up work would cost between $7,000 - 15,000. I am pretty sure these costs would not be covered by most insurance companies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?
I began seeing Dr Rachman in August of 2009 and within 6 months I was and continue recommending him to my friends and family. He has implemented through hands on, supplements and therapeutic movements to do at home, the reversal or resolution of several health issues. Challenges such as a compressed disc and the adrenal problems which were connected with that, hormonal imbalance, and most recently assisting my body in maintaining vibrancy and health healing the broken bones in my foot,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Rachman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rachman?