Dr. Bradley Giedd, OD

Dr. Bradley Giedd, OD

Optometry  ·
Male
Dr. Bradley Giedd, OD is an optometrist in Winter Park, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Optometry in 2000 and specializes in optometry, cornea & refractive surgery, and more.

1928 Howell Branch Rd

Winter Park, FL 32792

Learn about Dr. Giedd

• Optometry
  • Contact Lens Fitting
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

Dr. Giedd does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Eye Examination
  • Eye Procedure
  • Eyeglasses

• University Of Central Florida's College Of Engineering
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University / College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Giedd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Giedd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Giedd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giedd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giedd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giedd to family and friends

Dr. Giedd's Performance

Dr. Giedd, is one of the best! He takes great care of his patients, he listens and always does a follow up phone call after your appointment. His staff is kind considerate and efficient. Nicole is one of the best opticians in Central Florida. Thanks Dr. Giedd and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Giedd for 10 years. He was able to properly fit me in contacts and took time to find my correct prescription. He is patient and kind and truly takes his time during my appointments. I never feel rushed. I would never consider going to any other eye doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Giedd is one of the best Eye Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to take care of my eyesight needs. His office has been taking care of my eyes for about 20 years now. The entire office is filled with energy and most amazing people. Dr. Giedd is one of the most straightforward and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr Giedd for 17 years and I cannot imagine ever going to another provider. I have lived all over the southeast and I make time to come from out of state just to make my appointment with him. Glad to have found a great doc and dread the day I can't go back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been going to Dr. Giedd for over a decade and have recommended him to my friends. He and the entire office staff is friendly and professional. Wouldn't want to go to anyone else.
Are you Dr. Giedd?