Dr. Brad Tyson, PSY.D

Dr. Brad Tyson, PSY.D

Neuropsychology  ·
Dr. Brad Tyson, PSY.D is a neuropsychologist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Queen's Medical Center-Honolulu, Hi in 2012 and specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.Read his story

12039 NE 128th St Ste 300

Kirkland, WA 98034

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tyson

Dr. Tyson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tyson "I've been a licensed psychologist since 2014 and specialize in neuropsychological assessment. I have clinical and research interests in disorders such as dementia, traumatic brain injury, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, substance abuse, chronic pain, and general medical disorders associated with cognitive impairment. I have taught neuroanatomy and neuropsychology to psychology students, medical students, and medical residents. I'm proud to say that I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. I originally majored in marine biology in college, though I've always had an interest in brain and behavior relationships. I eventually decided to make a career in the study of the human brain and keep my love of the ocean a hobby. I have been a hiker since I could walk and an avid scuba diver since I was a 14. While I typically travel far from home to dive, I have yet to find a better place on this planet to hike than the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges."

This content was provided by Dr. Tyson "My role is to identify the nature and potential causes of any changes to your cognitive, emotional or behavioral health and help determine the optimal treatment approach to maximize your everyday functioning and overall quality of life."

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Tyson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Queen's Medical Center-Honolulu, Hi
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Tyson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tyson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tyson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tyson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tyson

Dr. Tyson?
Dr. Tyson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brad Tyson, PSY.D
Dr Tyson has been the best thing that has happened to me since losing my husband to suicide just barely over one year ago. His therapy treatments have pretty much saved my life. He taught me tools to use while coping with grief, trauma, loss and PTSD. His knowledge with TBI which is what led my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Tyson, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Tyson?