Brad Taylor, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Male

Brad Taylor

Coastal Neurology & Spine

725 W Granada Blvd Ste 22 Ormond Beach, FL 32174

Brad Taylor, PA is a Physician Assistant in Ormond Beach, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Brad Taylor to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

See similar Physician Assistants in Ormond Beach

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Brad Taylor accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Brad Taylor treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Brad Taylor, PA...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Brad Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Brad Taylor

Brad Taylor?
Brad Taylor is the best! He listens and cares very deeply about his patients. He is a complete professional! I would recommend him to anyone that is tired of the "same old song and dance" with their current practice. Just can't say enough good things.
Donna Pearce – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad Taylor is an amazing medical professional. He is highly knowledgeable, thorough and he has a great bedside manner. He is definitely on the patient’s side when it pertains to getting a medical issue solved, starting from the diagnosis right through the insurance issues.
Joy Sanfilippo – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I was treated terribly by Coastal Pain Center’s receptionist before I could ever be seen by Brad Taylor, PA. I had spinal fusion surgery (ALIF) 3weeks earlier and needed pain medication. I arrived on time and signed in for my appt to see PA Brad Taylor. The receptionist was incessantly talking with a friend about nursing school and was oblivious to my presence. After waiting 50 min. I noticed patients that came in after me being seen. So I asked the receptionist what was my status? She said, You have to reschedule since you were not here on time. I said, "I was on time, my name was in the third spot of the sign in sheet.” I then left pretty upset. I emailed Coastal explaining the way I was treated. Their “Executive Assistant to the Clinic Administrator" emailed me back saying that my email was being forwarded to the Office Manager and they would contact me the next day. As of today 2 weeks has gone by and I have not heard from Coastal. So their management doesn’t care either.
Michael Inglett – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is the best hands down!! Highly recommend him and Coastal neurology. I suffer from chronic migraines,fibromyalgia and multiple herniated disc. He actually takes the time to listen. He is genuinely caring and understanding. I feel like he completely understands how I feel especially when I’m having a migraine emergency .I have been in his office many times wearing dark sunglasses, crying and vomiting from them wicked migraines ..he’s quick to help me find new treatments and relief. His assistant Jessica is awesome as well. She’s always very friendly and has a smile on her face. They make me feel very comfortable and that’s rare for being at the doctors.
Monica Uresti – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Dr. Taylor is a prompt doctor with excellent bedside manner. I'm very happy with the help he's giving me , it's about being to have my life back. Dr. Brad Taylor is very knowledgeable and just always happy to answer my questions. The staff is also amazing. I appreciate this doctor's office, I am treated with respect and care. Thank you
Heather Dembinsky – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I would give 10 stars if possible because Brad is that amazing! He is a kind, gentle, very compassionate physician that actually listens to what you're saying and really goes out of his way to find the proper plan of treatment. If you want a health care provider who doesn't rush you, dismiss what you're saying and who genuinely cares about his patients, look no further. Nearly 20 years in pain management and finding Brad has been a life changer. Highly recommend!!!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is amazing. Brad is my pain management doctor for my Chiari and my herniated disc. He is so caring and very gentle. He makes sure I walk out of there with no more pain from my Chiari attacks. I recommend anyone suffering from pain to definitely go see him. He is very gentle when giving injections and he doesn't force you to continue them if they aren't working. He also spends time actually listening to your concerns and not shove you out the door cause your time is up. I literally felt like I was dying yesterday from my attack and my appointment was only for my med refill, but he saw how bad I was suffering and he refused to let me leave without going ahead and did my injections. He made time knowing he didn't have time for it. Thank you again Dr.B you're the best and a life saver!!!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is my Physician for pain management for migraines. He is always very courteous and caring. He is very professional and I would would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Dr. Brad is a throw back to how doctors would spend time with you answering questions and explaining things. Most doctor don’t have time these days but he is the exception! He takes the time to listen & you never feel rushed. He looks at you when he speaks & doesn’t stare at his computer as most doctors do today. He is the perfect mix of old school doctors & new age medicine. If you need a pain specialist you can stop looking just as I did he’s the best! He has made my life easier & much better!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is great at what he does. He is very professional and thorough. I highly recommend him.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I went in with a severe occipital headache and he gave me an occipital nerve block. Right after the injection I felt the side of my face get numb from the medicine calming the nerve and within a 1/2 hour my headache was completely gone!
PALM COAST, FL – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is my Physician for pain management and he takes excellent care of me. He is always courteous and explains everything in great details. He is highly professional and I would would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.
Joann in Daytona Beach, FL – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Excellent!! I would recommend my mother and father to Brad Taylor. I Trust Him That Much!! I had 6 Gel Injections and He Definitely Hit the Mark on all of them. Brad Taylor Definitly knows what He is doing. And you can ask his advice on just about everything. He Never Lets You Leave without answering all your questions.
Dawn Klich in New Smyrna Beach, FL – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
12 yrs I've suffered in pain, I still do but Brad is the 1st to take the time and effort to put the puzzle together and find out exactly what is wrong! Now it's just a matter of finding a doctor who will fix it! Brad did the hard work! I owe this man my life! If a doctor will fix my back maybe I can have a life again all because Brad cares enough to listen! He's willing to try tests and think not ignore you like so many doctors do! He makes you feel like you matter! He's amazing! Thank you Brad!
Kimberly Mason Odle in Port Orange, FL – Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I started my treatments with Dr Mirabelli well before Brad started working at Coastal. After he left I struggled with the treatment I was receiving by the Dr that took over my care. Brad ended up taking over my treatments from that dr. All I can say is very knowledgeable, patient, listens,CARES and helps you as a patient find a solution to your needs. He has brought back my faith in doctors really taking care of their patients. There are a lot of doctors in the world who could learn from Brad.
Kenneth Odle in Port Orange, FL – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Dr. Brad Taylor has been treating my husband for his "severe" back pain. We have to say; he is amazing!!! Brad really cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain things to you in detail. We had so many questions about my husbands condition, recommended treatments, cares and concerns. We never felt rushed and he really listened and answered all of our questions. We were also very pleased with his knowledge, and promptness to help us. Such an amazing skilled professional.
The Cowman's in Ormond Beach, FL – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
Brad is Absolutely Amazing!!! He listens to what is going on with me. He’s very knowledgeable in crps and even helped treat a rash I had on my leg and couldn’t figure out what was going on with it now it’s almost fully gone!! I have and will continue to recommend people to him.
Brandy in Ormond Beach , FL – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I have been seeing Dr Brad since Spring 2018. If it wasnt for him giving me the occipitacal nerve blocks and trigger points, I would have never gotten better or gone 1 week without a migraine. First time in 5 years! I also don't have neck spasms anymore. He cares about us and our health. He is amazing inside and out. Most importantly, he always makes sure I have the right meds I need. Thank you for making me see the light again through the darkness.
Amanda DiPaolo-Kaye in Ormond Beach, FL – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I've being seeing Brad Taylor with Coastal Pain and Neurology for a year now and couldn't be happier with his service. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and assuage your nervousness. He is very thorough. He always acknowledges my family's concerns when I bring them. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!
Lisa Taylor in Daytona Beach, FL – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?
I have been treated by Brad for nearly a year with great results. In addition, he is always professional as well as pleasant, calm, and reassuring. He takes the time to explain the treatment carefully and completely, and he administers the medication expertly. It is obvious that he has undergone rigorous training, since the treatment has been so successful. I am fortunate to have been referred to him.
Kathleen in FL – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Brad Taylor, PA?

How was your experience with Brad Taylor?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Brad Taylor communicate via email?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not communicate via email

• Does Brad Taylor offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Brad Taylor offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Brad Taylor offers an online patient portal

• Does Brad Taylor have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Brad Taylor has free onsite parking

• Does Brad Taylor offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Brad Taylor offers weekend visits

• Does Brad Taylor offer evening visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer evening visits