Boyd Tanner, PA

Boyd Tanner, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Boyd Tanner, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Provo, UT.

2230 N University Pkwy Ste 1A

Provo, UT 84604

Learn about Boyd Tanner

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Boyd Tanner does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Boyd Tanner is unavailable at this time.

Boyd Tanner has no awards or honors listed.

Boyd Tanner has no media or publications listed.

Boyd Tanner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Boyd Tanner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Boyd Tanner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Boyd Tanner to family and friends
4.1
Boyd Tanner's Performance
in Provo, UT |
Boyd has been our PA/Family doctor at Cotton tree Plaza for ten years. He now treats all of our extended family and friends who, as well as myself, appreciate and trust him tremendously. I would definitely consider seeing him before going to another clinic. Thanks for being a great human PA Tanner!
in Provo, UT |
Boyd has been my choice since my last Dr retired. I've been in for minor things, physicals, checkups, moles removed... when needed he refers out, but regardless, every time I've felt like I am getting top notch care.
in Orem, UT |
I called my wife's doctor over the weekend because my wife had multiple panic attacks. He told me to call on Mon. morning to refill her meds. I go to pick it up 6 hours later and its not ready. Then I say this dr office is a joke Dr Tanner tells me I better shut up or he will call the cops then I left. My wife calls and they tell her I'm not allowed to call on my wife behalf anymore and not allowed to come in with her. Dr. Tanner is not a good Dr. he kicks me out rather then trying to help me.
Have you seen Boyd Tanner, PA?
Are you Boyd Tanner?