Gisela Bouvier, RDN

Gisela Bouvier, RDN

Nutrition  |
Gisela Bouvier, RDN is a nutrition provider who practices in Punta Gorda, FL. She is 31 years old. Read her story

2000 Rio De Janeiro Ave Ste 5

Punta Gorda, FL 33983

Learn about Gisela Bouvier

Gisela Bouvier's bio

This content was provided by Gisela Bouvier "Bilingual Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a passion to get people healthy. Whether you are looking for weight loss, disease treatment through proper nutrition, or simply learn how to eat better to live a longer and healthier life, I am the Dietitian for you. Call to schedule your appointment today. At home appointments also available. Se habla español. "

This content was provided by Gisela Bouvier "Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is a desire for health, there is a consultation with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. "

• Nutrition
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy

Gisela Bouvier does not have any board certifications listed.

• Weight Loss

• Disease Prevention
  • Weight Loss Management

• Bachelor's Of Science In Dietetics and Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed 2008
  • Saint Leo University
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Gisela Bouvier has no awards or honors listed.

Gisela Bouvier has no media or publications listed.

Gisela Bouvier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Gisela Bouvier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Gisela Bouvier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Gisela Bouvier to family and friends
Gisela Bouvier's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Delighted to have her as my dietitian Gisela is very professional. Responsible and always with a positive attitude I'm very please with her work
in New York, NY |
Gisela is incredibly trustworthy and knowledgable.
Miami, FL |
Amazing dietician and individual! Will go above and beyond to help those in need!
Miami, FL |
Gisela Bouvier is amazing. She has helped my family and I take charge of our health. She has shown us the do's and don'ts of proper nutrition. With her help, I learned what to look for when it comes to food labels.
in Chicago, IL |
Gisela has been the perfect guidance for me, that I needed when was looking to restart my diet, eat better, and finally lose the last the few frustrating pounds I couldn't seem to figure out how to on my own. With a regimented diet and excersise program, her attention to detail and follow up gave me the motivation I needed to reach my goal. I truly value her professional opinions, and knowledge. I will continue to seek her advice as well as recommend her anyone looking to make a positive change.
Have you seen Gisela Bouvier, RDN?
Are you Gisela Bouvier?