Bonnie Senn, MA

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Bonnie Senn, MA is a Counselor in Puyallup, WA. Her office accepts new patients.

Bonnie Senn, MA

Bonnie Senn, LMFT, Puyallup, WA

4411 2nd St Sw # 3 Puyallup, WA 98373 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I use a compassionate and non-judgmental approach. Teaching clients tools to accomplish a variety of goals is my expertise. I have special training in treating depression and anxiety disorders. Couples benefit from my..."

- Bonnie Senn, MA

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Bonnie Senn treats your condition or procedure

Bonnie Senn's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

Bonnie Senn accepts most major insurance plans.

Bonnie Senn has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 380-7576Find providers who accept this insurance

Bonnie Senn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bonnie Senn

3.2

Bonnie Senn

I don’t think I ever felt at loss like I am after the appointment with Bonnie! I can’t believe that this just made our relationship worse!! Don’t suggest this counselor for marriage advice!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?
Had a family session with Bonnie to work on moving forward on an issue. Bonnie only skimmed the surface and made definitive statements with very little background on all of the parties involved. She made an already complicated issue more complicated and confusing without digging into the issue over the course of one appointment that was cut short. The appointment started 15 minutes late due to technical problems and she ended it 2 minutes early with a rushed conclusion, and did not ask if we'd like to continue the conversation with another session. I do not think she was equipped to handle our issue and I do not feel she was professional with her statements. I am not one that goes out of my way to leave a review, and I do not like to speak ill of a professional, but the way our session was handled left my jaw hanging open, and asking "what was that?"
  • Appointment was rushed
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?
Bonnie was my counselor twice. The first time it was to help me with my low self esteem and depression. She done a good job with one suggestion. The second time I had used her was to help me through my marriage issues. Where Bonnie went wrong was she accepted my spouse as a client as well. That would have been good except Bonnie would not help us through our marriage issue collaborative through individual private sessions like most other family counselors would do. No help and going to divorce.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Bonney Lake – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?
Bonnie is an excellent counselor. She has helped me more than the other 4 counselors I have seen throughout my life. She's one in a million and has gotten me from a puddle of tears under her coffee table to making it through sessions without tears. I have made leaps and bounds with Bonnie. I would probably be in western state if I had not found this gem in Puyallup,WA.
Spanaway, WA – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?
Bonnie's soft voice and gentle demeanor can instantaneously calm me. She asks very good questions that make me think. She speaks wisdom both from her experience and background. I saw Bonnie for two different issues and she helped me navigate life's challenges in both of them.
GD in Puyallup, WA – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?
Bonnie has helped me so much with my relationship problems. She has great suggestions and recommendations! But best of all, she's such a compassionate listener. I was able to connect so well with her. I highly recommend her!
Maria D. in Puyallup, WA – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Bonnie Senn, MA?

How was your experience with Bonnie Senn?