Naturopathy  |
Dr. Bonnie Nedrow, ND
Dr. Bonnie has led hundreds of patients to optimal wellness through her signature programs including: The 28-Day Season Cleanse, The Four-Day Fat Flush, and Keto-Boot Camp. With 16 years of experience as a naturopathic, primary-care doctor in Oregon and California, she supports her patients in overcoming disease, losing weight and achieving lifelong health. Dr. Bonnie's individualized programs create optimal nutrition, exercise and detoxification practices that are designed for your greatest success. Her personalized coaching model will help you overcome health challenges and attain optimal health and vitality. Find out how Dr. Bonnie can help you reach your specific health goals by scheduling a free online, 15-minute meet and greet. Dr. Bonnie works with patients in person and remotely via GoToMeeting, a secure, online meeting space.

222 Weller St

Petaluma, CA 94952

Learn about Dr. Nedrow

Naturopathic Medicine Naturopathic medicine has at its core a belief in the healing power of nature and an understanding that he body has an innate ability to heal itself. Symptoms are the communication to the patient and the doctor that the body is out of balance. It is the job of the naturopathic doctor to help the client discover what may be missing that their body needs or what may be in excess and causing them harm. Naturopathic doctors (NDs) in the State of Oregon are primary care physicians who have the ability to order diagnostic tests such as blood work, x-rays and MRIs. Naturopathic physicians perform pap smears, mole checks, annual exams and assess acute injuries They are also licensed to prescribe prescription drugs and make referrals to other providers such as dermatologists and physical therapists. NDs do not have the ability to accept Medicare, perform surgeries or have hospital privileges. Naturopathy focuses on wellness rather than illness with the goal of creating and maintaining reserves for the challenges which life presents. Whether for prevention or for treating acute and chronic illnesses, clients will experience counseling in nutrition including food and supplements; lifestyle optimization including exercise, rest and relaxation; herbal and homeopathic medicines and physical medicine ranging from home hydrotherapy treatments to cranio-sacral treatments in the office.

• Naturopathy
  • Environmental Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Nedrow does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Diseases

• Weight Loss Management
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well New Born Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Portland State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Emerald City Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Bastyr Univesity
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Nedrow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nedrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nedrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nedrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nedrow to family and friends
Dr. Nedrow's Performance
Westborough, MA |
I highly recommend Dr. Nedrow as she is an amazing doctor with tons of experience and extensive medical knowledge. It is a privilege to have her as a colleague and mentor.
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Bonnie has put a lot of thought and attention to detail into her Seasonal Cleanse program. The workbook, accompanying cookbook and online Patient Portal brilliantly support anyone to succeed if they are willing to embark upon the health enhancing journey. She makes what might seem rather challenging and difficult ?? easy and fun and also, most important, safe.
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Bonnie has earned my respect. She is knowledgeable, focussed, patient, effective, and even enjoyable! Ketoadaptation was the best thing I have ever done for my health and her knowledge of genetic testing has allowed me to taylor my supplements to my genetic deficiencies. Thank you Dr. Bonnie!
Hi Rod, It has been a pleasure to work with you all these years! Best in health, Bonnie
in Ashland, OR |
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Bonnie! She has guided me through some of the biggest health challenges of my life with knowledge, kindness & expertise. She listens and takes the time. I have learned so much about my body and how to better care for myself both physically and emotionally. Dr. Bonnie has an innate ability to explain what she observes and I always feel informed and knowledgeable after our sessions. I am thankful to be enjoying greater health and I owe my success to Dr. Bonnie!
in Ashland, OR |
Dr. Bonnie is absolutely amazing! She helped change my lifestyle patterns which supported my health tremendously! She's warm, extremely knowledgeable and fantastic to work with. Her ideas and suggestions, along with natural supplements, and dietary changes worked miracles for me! I highly recommend her!
in Ashland, OR |
Dr.Bonnie Nedrow has been my Naturopathic practitioner and counselor for the last 10 years. She has given me excellent sound advice regarding my health issues. A month ago I had serious health issues again but she got me back 'on track' with a change of diet and encouraging me that I would be able to treat this fine.After 4 weeks of following her directions, I am feeling great! Dr.Bonnie is very extensive in her research regarding the digestive System. You will not be disappointed!
in Ashland, OR |
Smart and Compassionate Medicine I've been a patient of Dr Bonnie for about ten years. She is a physician who listens, who uses advanced tests and tools, who explains the results' significance in order to empower you to act for your health with confidence. As a result of working with Dr. Bonnie, I am much more engaged in my health and well being and enjoy better outcomes than I'd have though possible. Because she consistently educates her clients, I can look at my blood work and identify
Ashland, OR |
Thanks for all you do, Bonnie! I really appreciate your expertise, insights and attention to detail, and kindness and empathy! I miss seeing you in Ashland!
in Ashland, OR |
I highly recommend Dr. Nedrow. I have worked with her for over 10 years and I believe she is a brilliant and integrous clinician. Her depth of knowledge is impressive and her ongoing quest to increase her knowledge is evident. She is an empathetic human being who is clearly passionate about her work with her patients. She has helped my daughter and me tremendously and I feel immensely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her.
Thank you Suni, it has been such a joy to be a part of your family all these years.
I love working with Dr. Nedrow. She inspires me to live life as healthfully as I can, and in that regard is a most excellent guide.
Thanks Stephanie! It is an honor to support you in optimal health.
Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Nedrow, ND?

Chiropractic