Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Bonnie Lucks, PHD
Dr. Bonnie Lucks, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in San Diego, CA.

Applied DBT Clinicians

3737 Camino Del Rio S Ste 205

San Diego, CA 92108

• Blue Shield of California
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Lucks

Dr. Lucks is one of the few Adherent DBT Therapists in the greater San Diego Area, and a Founding Member of the Applied DBT Clinicians team.She holds herself to strict ethical standards and adherence to the treatment model developed by Dr. Marsha Linehan over decades of research and practice.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy

Dr. Lucks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Depressive Episode
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • SIR-Spheres®

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Lucks is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lucks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lucks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lucks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lucks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lucks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucks to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Lucks' Performance
    GOOD
in La Mesa |
Lucks Psychology is poorly run as to it's billing practices. I have asked the former billing manager who I understood was her husband numerous times to send me a bill. Never happened Then I get a bill in March saying I owe 4133.82 now the bill they sent in July is over 300.00 more without explanation. So now I'm going through all the dates of service. All I can say is wow. There are so many errors it's not funny.
in La Mesa, CA |
I wish I never went to her office for DBT. I asked her billing department for a bill numerous times and was told it will be in the mail and never happened Now they are saying I owe 4,466.32 when the last bill was 4,133.63. Then the frosting on the cake was there are 30 dates that they didn't credit the account for insurance payments. And 6 of those 30 dates they filled the claim through Kirsten Helgager instead of Bonnie Lucks in which I had a single payer agreement.
San Diego, CA |
Yes, I got a bill months after I stopped going to her. It was for about 2k. Some of the bills are from 2014 I do not get it.
in Carlsbad , CA |
Dr. Lucks is very condescending and very rude to anyone who questions her tactics! She is a danger to any patient who is unstable in any crisis. No nice words to discribe. Then there is the issue with billing! Someone needs to report this woman!
in Riverside, CA |
Bonnie Lucks is about the rudest and most unprofessional provider that I've ever encountered. Additionally, her billing office is completely incompetent. They fail to provide routine information to third party payers, and claim they never received checks that were clearly cashed, leaving the client to spend time researching their billing problems. Bonnie is rude and terse in her approach to resolving issues. Don't waste your time with this uncaring and unprofessional woman.
in San Diego, CA |
During my time in the DBT program at Lucks psychology, I made no progress and even declined. My therapist disn't coordinate at all with my psychiatrist. I would have quit earlier but felt bound to the DBT commitment. I had multiple billing issues, always being reassured that it would be taken care of. Six months after I leave, I get a collections notice of almost $2,000. No communications before this. No itemized list. It feels cold and uncompassionate. I would not recommend.
Does not practice what they preach, inclined to promote bad science and heresay, very shady billing practices.
in San Diego, CA |
She has made such a wonderful impact on my life and I can't imagine how horrible my life would have continued to be without her help. Listen to what she says because she knows what she's talking about.
Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Lucks, PHD?
Are you Dr. Lucks?