Bonnie Chesley, LMHC

Bonnie Chesley, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Bonnie Chesley, LMHC is a counselor in Beverly, MA. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

266 Cabot St Ste 8

Beverly, MA 01915

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership

Learn about Bonnie Chesley

Bonnie Chesley's bio

This content was provided by Bonnie Chesley "I have a great deal of experience treating children and adolescents. I have worked in school, hospital, office and home environments. I am bilingual in Spanish and I have extenisve experience in crisis intervention. "

This content was provided by Bonnie Chesley "When selecting a therapist, it is especially important to feel a connection with the one you choose. It is that connection that will facilitate positive change.

I believe the first step in the therapeutic process is to provide an non-judgemental, empathic ear. My approach is caring, warm, and collaborative. My goal is to help you increase an understanding of yourself and your patterns of thoughts, emotions, and behavior. I will also provide you with concrete strategies that you can independently utilize to decrease stress, combat negative thoughts and cope with painful emotions.

I specialize in supporting children and adolescents in their social and emotional development. I tailor my approach to each individual based on his or her needs. Typically, I utilize my training in Rogerian Therapy, trauma-informed practices , Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Collaborative Problem Solving, mindfulness practice, and insight oriented psychotherapy.

I am consistently continuing my education to stay current in evidence based therapeutic interventions so that I may best support my clients using research based modalities."

• Counseling

Bonnie Chesley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Family Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Cambridge College
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Bonnie Chesley has no awards or honors listed.

Bonnie Chesley has no media or publications listed.

Bonnie Chesley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bonnie Chesley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bonnie Chesley's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Bonnie Chesley?

How was your experience with Bonnie Chesley?