Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD

Dr. Bryant
Telehealth services available

New Horizons Psychological Services, LLC, Fort Washington, MD

10312 Old Fort Rd Fort Washington, MD 20744

Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Fort Washington, MD. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bryant to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Bryant treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bryant's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Workplace Depression

Dr. Bryant accepts

Dr. Bryant accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers HMO
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
CoreSource
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Dr. Bryant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bryant

Dr. Bryant?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (69)
  • Listened & answered questions (69)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (69)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Dr Bryant was extremely attentive, listened and understood what I was trying to express. I know this because she provided the best strategies and methods to help me get my life back on track and more.
Grateful – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I detailed it on the first sheet, as to my disappointment and the crash of my hopes. It would be her response my complaints ally with any thoughts too long ago, It is a question she has any feeling for her clients and what they are going through. If not, my complaints maybe rather current.
Kenneth C Reilly – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for over a year. I have seen many therapists since I was a child. She is the only that I have made a connection with not just as my therapist but as a confidant. She is kind, patient, and listens. Her expertise and professional advice has worked wonders for me. She has helped me cope with my anxiety and depression. I am much better off than I was over a year ago. She is truly blessed with an amazing gift that helps people in their time of need. I highly recommend Dr. Bryant, and her services. I feel truly blessed to know her.
Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant has been such a blessing in our life. My husband and I attend marriage counseling with Dr. Bryant and we both have a great deal of respect for her. She is very gentle in her approach and her love of Christ always comes through and helps her to guide us through our struggles. She is extremely knowledgeable, and her expertise never ceases to amaze us both.
WV – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant was very helpful during a very difficult time in my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bryant to anyone who is needing to talk to someone. She is very understanding, compassionate, and easy to talk to.
Aug 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Bonnie off and on for over 15 years. She has helped me so much with different challenges in my life and has always offered wise, caring and compassionate counsel. She is always able to get me an appointment when needed. I feel blessed to have her as a guide in my life.
Woodbridge, VA – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I would like to say that Dr. Bonnie Bryant is the best counselor I have ever had. The main reason I feel that way is her faith in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I normally went to her in an emotional state that was almost unbearable at times. After we prayed and she started talking to me about my particular problems dealing with anxiety through her knowledge of scripture in the Bible and her degree of intelligence I left her feeling like I could be a happy person once again!!!
Roger Wilkins in Woodstock, VA – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Called to ask her if she could recommend any good counselors for me in my area. No answer. Left her a text message. She calls me back asking who I was as, soon as I said my name she hung up...
Fairfax, VA – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bryant's off and on for many years. She is always available and quick to respond to our needs. Her wealth of knowledge and expertise are coupled with her compassion and care. Dr. Bryant always combines her counseling with our faith in Christ, which is what we need. We highly recommend her!
D.O. in Alexandria, VA – Oct 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for years. She helped me through some serious depression and some really traumatic events along the way. I don't know how I would have fared without her insight and guidance. She is a really great therapist.
JoAnn in Rockville, MD – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I started with individual counseling with Dr. Bryant almost 10 years ago. Then, my husband and I began coming together. Our marriage is solid, but Dr. Bryant has helped us to understand each other and communicate better. We are better for each other and better parents because of her insight. There are many times when we look at each other and say, we need to call Bonnie! We have come to depend on her help in the rough times, but because of her help there are many more happy times.
Winchester, VA – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bryant. She literally saved my life. Her insight and ability to see past any shell and ask the right questions as well as recommend the best course of action has changed everything for me. I am very satisfied with all that she has done.
Steven J in Charles Town, WV – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Bonnie has very acute and keen insight and after listening to a particular situation or specific problem responds in ways that helps one see a new way of looking and thinking about their life. She has such a loving persona and I think she's an angle in disguise. Her observations and advice come from a deep well of knowledge and personal experience in this maze and riddle called life. She ain't just book learned - she's walked the walk that she talks. A genuine and rare human being.
Billy Layne in Martinsburg, WV – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Patient for over 25 yrs. Started as marriage counseling and progressed to individual sessions. Marriage stil going strong 28 yrs later and life is awesome. Bonnie will now help transition to retirement.
Tim F in Alexandria, VA – Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
A tremendously good listener, is clearly warmhearted but never slips into non-professional demeanor, offers information and counsel conservatively but when she does it is always right on point.
Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Have seen Bonnie for past 15 years. She has helped myself and our whole family with many issues including: marriage counseling, individual counseling and special needs counseling. She is able to see the big picture and help you figure out ways to constructively deal with your challenges. Bonnie is both wise and kind and shares in gentle ways what behaviors you need to change in order to better yourself. She is a good role model and encouraging confidant. Highly recommend her counseling services.
M.P. in Lake Ridge, VA – Jun 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have seen Dr. Bryant for a few years for depression. I have been able to apply the counseling she has provided to both my work and home situations. I definitely am better able to handle my problems I have learned techniques and strategies to promote a more positive perspective on myself and to self-advocate and not be a doormat. The best thing is, especially when it comes to work is that I can now state my needs/wants/ideas and work with others for a mutually positive outcome. I like her alot.
Cindy in Fairfax, VA – Jun 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant is an anchor to me. I have been seeing her for the past 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate and gives her undivided attention. She lets patients set the agenda for what they want to talk about. Several members of my family see her and we joke about her “never retiring” as we won’t know what to do. Wow, that says it all.
Jean C in Winchester, VA – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
After being diagnosed with cancer and starting treatment, I went into deep depression. I sought professional help with Dr. Bryant. She made me realize that depression is real and she helped me get through it. She is very easy to talk to and has a contagious laugh.
Charlestown WV – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant is compassionate about what she does. She is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel welcome. I never felt judged and always walked out of her sessions with a feeling of hope. Her words of wisdom will remain with me forever and have made me a better person. She was flexible with my crazy schedule and still continues to check in with me now and then.
Bakerton, WV – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bryant?

• Clinical Psychology