Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 66

Dr. Bryant

Aurora Counseling Center, Ranson, WV

304 W 4th Ave Ranson, WV 25438

Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Ranson, WV. She specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Bryant accepts

Dr. Bryant accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers HMO
KeyCare PPO
Blue Preferred PPO
CoreSource
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for West Virginia

Check if Dr. Bryant treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bryant's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

87.32394366197182%

Dr. Bryant?
Dr. Bryant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD
Dr. Bryant has been such a blessing in our life. My husband and I attend marriage counseling with Dr. Bryant and we both have a great deal of respect for her. She is very gentle in her approach and her love of Christ always comes through and helps her to guide us through our struggles. She is extremely knowledgeable, and her expertise never ceases to amaze us both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant was very helpful during a very difficult time in my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bryant to anyone who is needing to talk to someone. She is very understanding, compassionate, and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Bonnie off and on for over 15 years. She has helped me so much with different challenges in my life and has always offered wise, caring and compassionate counsel. She is always able to get me an appointment when needed. I feel blessed to have her as a guide in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I would like to say that Dr. Bonnie Bryant is the best counselor I have ever had. The main reason I feel that way is her faith in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I normally went to her in an emotional state that was almost unbearable at times. After we prayed and she started talking to me about my particular problems dealing with anxiety through her knowledge of scripture in the Bible and her degree of intelligence I left her feeling like I could be a happy person once again!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Called to ask her if she could recommend any good counselors for me in my area. No answer. Left her a text message. She calls me back asking who I was as, soon as I said my name she hung up...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bryant's off and on for many years. She is always available and quick to respond to our needs. Her wealth of knowledge and expertise are coupled with her compassion and care. Dr. Bryant always combines her counseling with our faith in Christ, which is what we need. We highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for years. She helped me through some serious depression and some really traumatic events along the way. I don't know how I would have fared without her insight and guidance. She is a really great therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I started with individual counseling with Dr. Bryant almost 10 years ago. Then, my husband and I began coming together. Our marriage is solid, but Dr. Bryant has helped us to understand each other and communicate better. We are better for each other and better parents because of her insight. There are many times when we look at each other and say, we need to call Bonnie! We have come to depend on her help in the rough times, but because of her help there are many more happy times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bryant. She literally saved my life. Her insight and ability to see past any shell and ask the right questions as well as recommend the best course of action has changed everything for me. I am very satisfied with all that she has done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Bonnie has very acute and keen insight and after listening to a particular situation or specific problem responds in ways that helps one see a new way of looking and thinking about their life. She has such a loving persona and I think she's an angle in disguise. Her observations and advice come from a deep well of knowledge and personal experience in this maze and riddle called life. She ain't just book learned - she's walked the walk that she talks. A genuine and rare human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Patient for over 25 yrs. Started as marriage counseling and progressed to individual sessions. Marriage stil going strong 28 yrs later and life is awesome. Bonnie will now help transition to retirement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
A tremendously good listener, is clearly warmhearted but never slips into non-professional demeanor, offers information and counsel conservatively but when she does it is always right on point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Have seen Bonnie for past 15 years. She has helped myself and our whole family with many issues including: marriage counseling, individual counseling and special needs counseling. She is able to see the big picture and help you figure out ways to constructively deal with your challenges. Bonnie is both wise and kind and shares in gentle ways what behaviors you need to change in order to better yourself. She is a good role model and encouraging confidant. Highly recommend her counseling services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have seen Dr. Bryant for a few years for depression. I have been able to apply the counseling she has provided to both my work and home situations. I definitely am better able to handle my problems I have learned techniques and strategies to promote a more positive perspective on myself and to self-advocate and not be a doormat. The best thing is, especially when it comes to work is that I can now state my needs/wants/ideas and work with others for a mutually positive outcome. I like her alot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant is an anchor to me. I have been seeing her for the past 5 years. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate and gives her undivided attention. She lets patients set the agenda for what they want to talk about. Several members of my family see her and we joke about her “never retiring” as we won’t know what to do. Wow, that says it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
After being diagnosed with cancer and starting treatment, I went into deep depression. I sought professional help with Dr. Bryant. She made me realize that depression is real and she helped me get through it. She is very easy to talk to and has a contagious laugh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant is compassionate about what she does. She is extremely knowledgable and makes you feel welcome. I never felt judged and always walked out of her sessions with a feeling of hope. Her words of wisdom will remain with me forever and have made me a better person. She was flexible with my crazy schedule and still continues to check in with me now and then.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for over 10 years. She is knowledgable, wise and compassionate. She has helped me so much with my trials and tribulations. I highly recommend her as a top rate therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bryant for several years. Between my past crises, physical disabilities, my son's mood disorder and our family's hardships, she has guided and helped me through. She is a Christian, which was a bonus for me, but that is not something she pushes on to her clients. She is an attentive listener, has a vast ray of experience. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Bryant, PHD?
Dr. Bryant has helped me through some very difficult circumstances. She listens with great compassion and is very perceptive. She is incredibly wise. I cannot say enough about how much I have appreciated her guidance over the years.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bryant?