Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS

Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Washington, DC. He graduated from Howard University College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

1120 19th St NW Ste 320

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kumra

Dr. Kumra's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kumra "MEET DR. BOB KUMRA Every day I walk into work, I realize just how lucky I am to be an orthodontist—it is the greatest job in the world! It took a lot of help and hard work to get where I am today, but the mere fact that I am able to build a personal relationship with each one of my patients makes it worth it in every way. I honestly feel that my patients are really my friends, and I just happen to be lucky enough to be creating amazing smiles for them! My passion for orthodontics exudes in everything I do. I find it exciting when I see my patients smile bigger and brighter as their teeth are getting into better alignment. I find it extremely rewarding to see someone's self-confidence grow as they are improving themselves and their smile. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts – University of Virginia Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Howard University College of Dentistry Orthodontic Certification – Howard University College of Dentistry Learning is a lifelong commitment, and one I am excited to make. By immersing myself in the profession of orthodontics and dentistry as a whole, I can ensure that I provide the best care to my patients! I attend a variety of continuing education, throughout the world and locally, to learn from the best and brightest minds in dentistry and orthodontics. Professional Affiliations American Association of Orthodontics Southern Association of Orthodontists Northern Virginia Dental Society DC Dental Society Outside the Office My time outside the office is spent either running or playing basketball. I am a huge sports fan as well, especially of the Washington Wizards! Having spent my entire life here in Washington, DC, I owe so much of who I am and what I've accomplished to my community. I knew I had people that cared about me. Not just family members, but people in the community who wanted to see me succeed. I had so much help to get me where I am today and cannot wait to give back."

This content was provided by Dr. Kumra "At Kumra Orthodontics, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs.

As a team, we promise to:

• Do a good job! From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it's our goal to build your trust in us so that we can help you smile.
  • Be efficient with your time and money. We know that you have a busy schedule, and we don't think that your appointments should interfere with your life. All of our appointments are appropriately scheduled so that you will spend less time in the waiting room and dental chair, and more time out enjoying the things that make you smile.
  • Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with patients of all ages, we recognize that each person who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations.
"

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kumra has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kumra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Kumra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kumra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kumra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kumra

Dr. Kumra?
Dr. Kumra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS
We were new to the area and heard about Dr. Kumra from my daughters school when we went to register her. She had previously been to another orthodontist for an evaluation and we were prepared for extensive and painful treatment ahead. When we went to Dr. Kumra for the initial evaluation I could...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS?
Great doctor and great human! Kind, attentive, trustworthy, and hardworking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bob Kumra, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kumra?