Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemale

Clinical Psychology

Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Boca Raton, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D

MorMindful Therapy & Psychiatry

1 W Camino Real Ste 100 Boca Raton, FL 33432 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

"My care philosophy is simple. Instead of performing a treatment in a session that will only make you feel better when you come to therapy, I will teach you strategies to help yourself for the rest of your life. Mo..."

- Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mor's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mindfulness Technique
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Mor accepts

Dr. Mor accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

Dr. Mor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mor

Dr. Mor

Great practice!!
This group has truly saved my life. Dr. Iqbal was the first doctor to truly listen to my symptoms and help me find a regiment that works for me. They go out of their way to be sure scripts get filled even when pharmacies all over are out of that medicine. HIGHLY recommend. It is expensive due to them not taking insurance BUT you can always try to apply for reimbursement through your insurance company, plus it cuts through all the red tape and waiting that comes with insurance. This allows for quick and better care :). Thank you Dr Iqbal and MorMindful Boca!!!!!!
Harley – May 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Appointment was friendly and informative on the methods she would explore with me.
Joyce Schweitzer – Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
The visit is private but Dr. Mor is incredible. She is both practical no BS therapist
Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr Adam.Friedman is so easy to talk to,knowledgeable,non judgemental. I like that he engages personally to create a working relationship based on a mutual.connection Most effective and life saving
Ellen Pollack Defy Gravity – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
MorMindful has been an unexpected blessing. I was able to schedule an online appointment with great ease. My therapist Dr Ross Callahan made me feel completely comfortable . I would definitely recommend this facility and their highly qualified staff
Barbara – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Finding Dr. Mor was an answer to prayers. My husband has been fighting cancer for six years. I knew I needed someone to talk to for emotional support. I found Dr. Mor through the application, Doctor on Demand during the height of the covid pandemic and during my darkest days. My husband at the time was in the hospital with sepsis. I couldn't visit him and I was all alone. After just one visit (virtually) with Dr. Mor I felt more at peace, understood and had direction. Dr. Mor is so compassionate, caring and intelligent. I instantly felt comfortable with her. She taught me about mindfulness, helped me cope with the reality of my husband's imminent passing and gave me invaluable referrals, advice and support during the most difficult time in my life. I call her my angel. I have had other therapists but none compare to Dr. Mor.
Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
After loosing my dad my doctor recommended to see a physiologist so I make my fist appointment a little scared to talk to someone about my feelings, problem are bad situations in my life. Dr Mor is great listener gives me good advice. And after 3 months I feel happy and strong about any situation that comes to my life. She is available for me at the right time and give me a great support. I’m glad to have her as my doctor.
Grettel Chacon – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor helped me so much. I am so glad that I was referred to her.
Ryan in Oskaloosa – Feb 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is easy to open up to since she's so warm. I've never felt judgement from her, it's wonderful knowing I have safe space in her office. She has provided the guidance that I have been looking for years. Somehow she always knows the right questions to ask to best help me, help myself, through a situation. The tools I've learned from the cognitive behavioral therapy has helped me conquer many stressful situation, but you know what they say, practice makes perfect! Highly recommend!
Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I saw Dr Mor on two separate occasions for about 6 months in total, She was very compassionate, caring, competent, and helped me go through some very challenging issues. She's not judgemental, and it was also clear to me she spent time thinking about my case outside of our appointment, etc-- to me showing that she truly cared about my mental well being.
Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor has helped me in ways that other counselors could not. Her style of therapy has guided me to think more positively and also stop using alcohol to self medicate my anxiety. I look forward to our sessions and always leave feeling like I’ve learned new coping skills. It is also fantastic that she has been able to recommend a psych meds doc for me that she communicates with on a regular basis. Thanks to Dr Mor, I feel “normal” for the first time in a long time. I wish I met her years ago!
Boca Raton, FL – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Blair Mor and what she has done for me. Pays attention and is very caring on all my issues. Put simply...I have had three therapists before her and I find her to be the most helpful and compassionate.
Charlie in Boca Raton – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair Mor was an absolute life saver for my adult son who is dual diagnosis and dealing with depression and alcoholism. Dr. Mor is professional, knowledgeable, resourceful, kind, and caring. My son had been dealing with alcoholism and depression for many years. Once my son starting seeing Dr. Mor on a weekly basis, his life finally turned around. My son has been sober for 14 months now and I truly believe Dr. Mor had a lot to do with his sobriety. I highly recommend Dr. Mor!!
Chagrin Falls, Ohio – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is kind and compassionate. She makes you feel completely comfortable and I highly recommend her. She was the perfect fit for my family.
Boca Raton, FL – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is an outstanding therapist. When I first met with her I was in one of the darkest depressions I have ever experienced. She agreed to see me even though I did not have an appointment and she was totally booked. I suffer from bipolar disorder which my family and friends do not understand. Talking to Dr. Mor has helped me in countless ways. She makes me feel so much better about myself. I look forward to our weekly appointments.
Lisa O. in Deerfield Beach, FL – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I give Dr Mor, the full five stars, as in the treatment and consideration that she has given to me for over three years. I highly recommend her services for anyone seeking psychological treatment. Dr Mor is a wonderful, intelligent, and warm individual who is dedicated to her work and her patients with so much enthusiasm. Her insight is spot on and her guidance has proved super beneficial in her treatment of my major depression and substance abuse issues.
Jessica in Boca Raton, Fl – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair Mor is an excellent psychotherapist. I have had great experiences with my former psychotherapists and was a little hesitant about starting up with someone new. I was introduced to Dr. Mor 2 years ago and to this day I am so happy to have met her. She is the most intelligent, sweetest and caring therapist I have ever met. She makes you feel so comfortable and I can honestly say I feel much better after our sessions. I highly recommend her. She will put you at ease.
Sarah Wellington in Boca raton – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is extremely professional, and is able to help her patients overcome stress, anxiety, depression, etc. through a number of different methods. Because she takes an interest in her patients' personal lives, she can work through a variety of situations (work, relationships, life in general) with her patients; I've met with her several times and can already see a difference in my overall outlook on life. I would recommend Dr. Mor to anyone looking to improve their mental health.
Keri in Orange Park, FL – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor helped me turn things around without judging me. She gets addiction. She encouraged me to be myself but make improvements in my life that I always wanted to. He rates are fair. I will continue to see her on a regular basis.
Emily Kiosky in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
She is truly a first class therapist who I would recommend to anyone that is in a tough spot in their life and is looking for support and direction and someone to help them talk through their challenges. Dr. Mor has the best listening skills and really tries to understand what you are saying and give you support along the way. Thank you so much to Dr. Mor as you helped change my life and really helped me get an understanding of how traditional therapy can really make a difference for someone.
Sarah in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Mor?