Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Mor

Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Boca Raton, FL. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University and specializes in clinical psychology, addiction psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Mor accepts

Dr. Mor accepts the following insurance:

Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mor's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Substance Abuse

My care philosophy is simple. Instead of performing a treatment in a session that will only make you feel better when you come to therapy, I will teach you strategies to help yourself for the rest of your life. Most importantly, you will never feel judged in my sessions.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders

Dug Abuse Comprehensive Coordinating Office (Dacco)
Nova Southeastern University

Dr. Mor?
Dr. Mor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mor helped me so much. I am so glad that I was referred to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is easy to open up to since she's so warm. I've never felt judgement from her, it's wonderful knowing I have safe space in her office. She has provided the guidance that I have been looking for years. Somehow she always knows the right questions to ask to best help me, help myself, through a situation. The tools I've learned from the cognitive behavioral therapy has helped me conquer many stressful situation, but you know what they say, practice makes perfect! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I saw Dr Mor on two separate occasions for about 6 months in total, She was very compassionate, caring, competent, and helped me go through some very challenging issues. She's not judgemental, and it was also clear to me she spent time thinking about my case outside of our appointment, etc-- to me showing that she truly cared about my mental well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor has helped me in ways that other counselors could not. Her style of therapy has guided me to think more positively and also stop using alcohol to self medicate my anxiety. I look forward to our sessions and always leave feeling like I’ve learned new coping skills. It is also fantastic that she has been able to recommend a psych meds doc for me that she communicates with on a regular basis. Thanks to Dr Mor, I feel “normal” for the first time in a long time. I wish I met her years ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Blair Mor and what she has done for me. Pays attention and is very caring on all my issues. Put simply...I have had three therapists before her and I find her to be the most helpful and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair Mor was an absolute life saver for my adult son who is dual diagnosis and dealing with depression and alcoholism. Dr. Mor is professional, knowledgeable, resourceful, kind, and caring. My son had been dealing with alcoholism and depression for many years. Once my son starting seeing Dr. Mor on a weekly basis, his life finally turned around. My son has been sober for 14 months now and I truly believe Dr. Mor had a lot to do with his sobriety. I highly recommend Dr. Mor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is kind and compassionate. She makes you feel completely comfortable and I highly recommend her. She was the perfect fit for my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is an outstanding therapist. When I first met with her I was in one of the darkest depressions I have ever experienced. She agreed to see me even though I did not have an appointment and she was totally booked. I suffer from bipolar disorder which my family and friends do not understand. Talking to Dr. Mor has helped me in countless ways. She makes me feel so much better about myself. I look forward to our weekly appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
I give Dr Mor, the full five stars, as in the treatment and consideration that she has given to me for over three years. I highly recommend her services for anyone seeking psychological treatment. Dr Mor is a wonderful, intelligent, and warm individual who is dedicated to her work and her patients with so much enthusiasm. Her insight is spot on and her guidance has proved super beneficial in her treatment of my major depression and substance abuse issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Blair Mor is an excellent psychotherapist. I have had great experiences with my former psychotherapists and was a little hesitant about starting up with someone new. I was introduced to Dr. Mor 2 years ago and to this day I am so happy to have met her. She is the most intelligent, sweetest and caring therapist I have ever met. She makes you feel so comfortable and I can honestly say I feel much better after our sessions. I highly recommend her. She will put you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor is extremely professional, and is able to help her patients overcome stress, anxiety, depression, etc. through a number of different methods. Because she takes an interest in her patients' personal lives, she can work through a variety of situations (work, relationships, life in general) with her patients; I've met with her several times and can already see a difference in my overall outlook on life. I would recommend Dr. Mor to anyone looking to improve their mental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
Dr. Mor helped me turn things around without judging me. She gets addiction. She encouraged me to be myself but make improvements in my life that I always wanted to. He rates are fair. I will continue to see her on a regular basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?
She is truly a first class therapist who I would recommend to anyone that is in a tough spot in their life and is looking for support and direction and someone to help them talk through their challenges. Dr. Mor has the best listening skills and really tries to understand what you are saying and give you support along the way. Thank you so much to Dr. Mor as you helped change my life and really helped me get an understanding of how traditional therapy can really make a difference for someone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Blair Mor, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Mor?