Internal Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Blair Lousteau, FNP
Blair Lousteau, FNP is an internal medicine (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Baton Rouge, LA. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Blair Lousteau is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.

7777 Hennessy Blvd Ste 7000

Baton Rouge, LA 70808

Blair Lousteau, FNP

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Blair Lousteau

• Internal Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Blair Lousteau does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Diseases
  • Depression
  • Heart Disease
  • Insulin Resistance Syndrome
  • Metabolic Syndrome

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Loyola University New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Blair Lousteau has no awards or honors listed.

Blair Lousteau has no media or publications listed.

Blair Lousteau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Blair Lousteau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Blair Lousteau's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Blair Lousteau to family and friends
Blair Lousteau's Performance
Zachary, LA |
Blair is an awesome provider. She cares about her patients and takes care of them entirely. If you're going in for a certain issue, she is always willing to listen to whatever else is going on. Your meds are sent to your pharmacy in a timely manner and she is very interpersonal and makes you feel like you're her only patient because she spends the necessary time talking to you. She is very smart too and you can sense it. She even walks you out to the front lobby. Excellent NP!
in Slaughter, LA |
Blair is a great person. She does what she needs to as a health care professional. She has talked my daughter through lots of things. I would give her a 100 . She does a great job.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I moved from Texas about a year ago. I only had my girls and I, no family. I started experienceing some really difficult health issues and was referred to Blair Lousteau after quite a few failed visits with other providers. She was awesome!!! Her bedside manner is phenomenal. She explained all diagnostic testing she planned on doing and why. She followed up with me personally to ensure I knew what all the results ?were. I am so thank ful for her. She is by far one of the best. I would recommend
Baton Rouge, LA |
I just established care with Blair and she is by far the best provider I've seen in years!! I've gone so long wondering what my "problem" could be, and the fear of the possibility that I may truly never know. For the first time in my adult life, I feel like the me I knew I could be all along. Knowing what's wrong and how to take care of me is priceless!! Ms Blair gave that to me and after years of suffering, she did it right away...she's outstanding! Thank you a million times over again!!
in Hammond, LA |
Blair is the most caring doctor that I have ever had. She makes you feel comfortable right from the beginning and she doesn't change that. She takes time with you. When I'm there, I know that she's listening and not thinking about her next patient or lunch or anything else. I will recommend her to everyone I know.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
She is amazing! Blair is truly kind and compassionate provider. The patient comes first and she always has the patients' best interest at heart. She is not like any other provider, anytime you need or have a question she is there to answer.
Have you seen Blair Lousteau, FNP?
Are you Blair Lousteau?

See our Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner at Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge

Visit Blair Lousteau

Blair Lousteau accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Blair Lousteau has admitting privileges