Dr. Bijan Andrade, DPM

Dr. Bijan Andrade, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Bijan Andrade, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Bozeman, MT and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.Read his story

931 Highland Blvd Ste 3310

Bozeman, MT 59715

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Andrade

See how frequently Dr. Andrade performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions

Dr. Andrade's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Andrade's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Andrade "Dr. Andrade spent six years as a Registered Nurse in the US Navy and as a civilian in a variety of specialties prior to becoming a podiatrist. His work experience has placed him in a variety of medical settings, treating conditions from mental health to intensive care. His varied background work has taught him the importance of involving patients in their own care plan, and he strives to incorporate education of the patient and collaboration with all members of the health care team in formulating his treatment plans."

This content was provided by Dr. Andrade "My varied experience in different healthcare roles gives me a unique insight into patient experience.  I value the patient's role in their own care, and strive to ensure they understand the nature of their condition and the rationale of the chosen treatment approach.

I strive to meet the patient's individual goals in selecting a treatment strategy.  I avoid a one-size-fits-all approach in my care.

I feel fortunate to work in a small town, and I recognize that every patient is a "neighbor".  I treat them as I would treat my own friends or family.  I frequently cross paths with my patients while running personal errands.  I strive to ensure that my interactions are such that I can feel confident when we stop to say hello.

I am available and open to questions.  Feel free to reach out with any concerns."

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Andrade does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Heel Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Plantar Fasciitis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Purdue University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Crozer-Chester Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Andrade has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Andrade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andrade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andrade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrade to family and friends

Dr. Andrade's Performance

Dr. Andrade Says:
"

I value the feedback of my patients, and am grateful when they bring their concerns to me.  I strive for continuous improvement, and this valuable feedback allows me to improve the quality of my service.

I value my patients, and strive to treat them as I would my own neighbors.

"

Appreciate his coming to Livingston. He is very methodical and does not rush to judgement. He doesn't recommend Dr. Scholl's insoles. :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm a runner. I had to stop because of pain. Dr. Andrade spent time figuring out what it might be, and an MRI led to ankle arthroscopy. Dr. Andrade was thoughtful, and helpful, the surgery went perfectly (recovery sucks!) and I'm back to running! He was awesome, and the entire staff was endlessly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Andrade recently performed surgery on my foot. From the moment he started visiting with me, I knew that he was professional, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable regarding podiatry. He didn't rush through our visits but took as much time as needed to help me understand what was wrong...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

It is a real pleasure having you in the office. You have my full respect, as well. I look forward to seeing you around town!

I took my 88 year old mother to him for calf and foot problems. He ordered a test right away after the exam as well as recommending a new prescription for nerve problems. I like his take charge attitude vs the doctors who have said, "you are 88, live with it and I will just prescribe a narcotic."
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for recommending me. I would want the same care for my mother, and I hope you are both well.

Dr. Andrade took me as a patient last minute for a follow-up to an ingrown toenail surgery in Sheridan, MT so I didn't have to go to Bozeman, MT. He is everything you want to have in a Doctor. He is knowledgeable, caring, dedicated and nice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words. I love coming to Sheridan, and am happy to be able to help.