Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT

Dr. Navarra

SportsCare Physical Therapy, Nanuet, NY

410 Airport Executive Park Nanuet, NY 10954

(845) 356-2020

Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Nanuet, NY and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Mercy College in 2016 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, sports physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Navarra accepts

(845) 356-2020

Dr. Navarra accepts the following insurance:

Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Navarra treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Navarra's conditions and procedures:

• Active Release Technique
  • Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Biceps Tendinitis
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration

Dr. Navarra?
Dr. Navarra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I have been going to Sportscare PT at Nanuet, New York, for the last two months for my lower back. Dr. Bianca Navarra is treating me lately and I find her the best out of all the Therapists there. She is very sincere, hardworking and dedicated to her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
Dr. Navarro conducted a thorough evaluation of my foot (effected by plantar fasciitis ) and limited range of motion. She developed a therapy regime tailored to relieve pain and restore both strength and motion. Over the course of my therapy, she taylored the exercise regime, encouraging me to push harder and grow stronger. Although I hope to never need therapy again, if I do, it will be with Bianca.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
Bianca is amazing and her staff is also excellent; i.e., friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I fell on my shoulder about 1 year ago and waited to get any help. Later, it got to the point where I was no longer able to function normally and my ability to sleep comfortably during the night was through the roof. My doctor recommended SportsCare and it was a blessing that BiancBianca is amazing and her staff is also excellent; i.e., friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I fell on my shoulder about 1 y
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
I am once again able to walk without any discomfort from my knees.....no gel shots or surgery needed thanks to Dr Navarra's expertise. Bianca is very professional and caring and I will continue to do the exercises at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
So happy I had Dr Bianca as my therapist. Had an ankle sprain that with her care and workouts was healed on time based on the schedule we set. At same time had tennis elbow that my orthopedic said PT wouldn't help. He was wrong. Dr. B said she could help get rid of the pain and she did. She cares about her patients and her advice is great. Her and the staff are very friendly and made it fun to go to therapy. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
Dr. Navarra is fantastic. She's compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, and shares the patient's goal of being better and pain free. She sets a program specific to patient needs and adjusts the program accordingly. I know my back rehab has helped and wish I could do it every day. I would and have recommended her to anyone suffering from any type of pain. She is a credit to the field and I'm thankful for being under her care and guidance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
After bilateral acl surgery. BIanca has so far helped my recovery experience exponentially after two months of extensive treatment I Ann already running and doing agility ladders. NOt to meantion her professional and cheerful personality. SHE really cares about her job and her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
OUTSTANDING! I am so use to going to see doctors, waiting 2 hours and having 5 minutes of face time with absolutely no answers or help. Bianca is absolutely PHENOMENAL! For a doctor of PT of her age, you would think she has been practicing for over 10 years. Super Star PT skills and magic hands. She is kind, thorough, insanely knowledgeable and excellent with all of her skills. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
Dr. Navarra was the best! She is very knowledgeable, confident and professional. I felt like I was in very good hands while under her care to recover from knee surgery. She was very encouraging and positive about my recovery to full mobility and function when I had my doubts. So glad I was assigned to her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
It's hard to find a doctor who is not only good at their job but sincerely cares! I was wowed and continued to amazed by Bianca. She is a really hard worker and is the kind of person that goes above and beyond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
Ellen in Valley Cottage She is the best therapist I have encountered. Thorough, very knowledgeable, patient, and sincerely interested in helping her patients. I have quickly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
The B in Bianca must stand for BEST because she really is the BEST! I came in with a tear my shoulder with the goal for prevention of surgery and left in 6 weeks good as new. I was consistent with care and followed all recommendations and was D/C'd with a home exercise program that was provided on my 1st visit and progressed through out each visit. Not only is Dr. Navarra more than knowledgable in exercise prescription, but she POWERFUL with her hands. Plus her heart is huge! AMAZING JOB!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
I been to many doctors for my pain management without success. Dr.Navarra helped me and continues to give me long lasting pain relief. She knows what's she doing and is down to earth. She's the BEST.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
I highly recommend Dr. Navarra. I began seeing her when I wasn't getting any results from another PT for a back injury. She always makes me feel like I'm her complete focus and I know she cares about reaching our goal of a pain-free life. She is extremely knowledgable and combines smart choices and purposeful strength in order to make me feel like a new person every session. Because of Dr. Navarra, I stopped limping and taking pain medication. She's amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
One of the best therapists in Rockland. I highly recommend Dr. Navarra! She was knowledgable caring and provided hands on therapy. She helped me recover in a minimal amount of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?
TWO WORDS: MAGIC HANDS! I've been to a fair share of physical therapists in the past for orthopedic injuries and I hit the jackpot when I found Dr. Navarra. I was more than impressed my her thorough evaluation of my condition. I never had a therapist take the time to explain and answer all my questions. You really can tell she loves her job just by her positive attitude and bubbly personality. This girl is small, but so is dynamite. She is strong and powerful! ABSOLUTELY BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bianca Navarra, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Navarra?

Through careful evaluation and specific examination of patients, a person can be directed to the best treatment protocol for their needs including: physical therapy, pain management and exercise rehabilitation. I personalize each treat regimen to fit my patients' needs and expedite recovery in a minimal amount of time.

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy