Bi-Tao Lian, AP

AcupunctureFemale

Bi-Tao Lian
7003 Nw 11th Pl Ste 5 Gainesville, FL 32605

Bi-Tao Lian, AP is a Acupuncturist in Gainesville, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Bi-Tao Lian to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Bi-Tao Lian treats your condition or procedure

Bi-Tao Lian accepts

Bi-Tao Lian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bi-Tao Lian

Bi-Tao Lian

Dr. Lian is very professional and cares about patients. I have cystic acne for about 14 years, nobody has been able to cure it. I had my first appointment with Dr. Lian last week, I must tell you that after the amazing treatment I have seen a noticeable improvement the next day, she has been the only one to take the time to find out what is the source of my problem. I can not be more thankful to find her.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Bi-Tao Lian, AP?
I have been seeing Dr. Becky for four years since western medical practitioners said there was no treatment for my symptoms. I took a friend's recommendation to see her. She takes a whole-body approach to wellness that has proven to be highly effective in treating my problems and improving my overall well-being. She helped my body heal with acupuncture, deep tissue massage, and herbal treatments. She has always made Saturday appointments for my wife and me, allowing me to get effective treatment without worrying about time off from work. She has also made time for acute problems, and asks us to come in sooner rather than later. Dr. Becky has made a significant difference in our quality of life and our physical, mental, and spiritual health. I whole-heartedly recommend her!
Mark – Jul 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bi-Tao Lian, AP?

How was your experience with Bi-Tao Lian?

• Acupuncture

Does Bi-Tao Lian, AP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Bi-Tao Lian accepts your insurance.

Where is Bi-Tao Lian, AP's office located?

Bi-Tao Lian's office is located at 7003 Nw 11th Pl Ste 5, Gainesville, FL 32605. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Bi-Tao Lian, AP offer telehealth services?

Bi-Tao Lian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Bi-Tao Lian, AP?

7003 Nw 11th Pl Ste 5 Gainesville, FL 32605