Dr. Bhavana Bajracharya, MD

Dr. Bhavana Bajracharya, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Bhavana Bajracharya, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Renton, WA. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

660 SW 39th St Ste 150

Renton, WA 98057

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bajracharya

See how frequently Dr. Bajracharya performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroid Disease
Female Infertility
high

Dr. Bajracharya's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Bajracharya does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Bajracharya is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bajracharya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bajracharya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bajracharya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bajracharya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bajracharya's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bajracharya to family and friends

Dr. Bajracharya's Performance

Excellent doctor! She is attentive, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. She explained a very complicated and potentially scary medical situation I was faced with. I had been referred to her by my primary doctor when some testing I had done showed a tumor on my pituitary. After taking me off...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bajracharya has always taken ample time with me and answered any questions I have had. I trust her and have already referred a friend to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bajracharya was very detailed and thorough. She answered all my questions and educated me on things I wasn't aware of. I highly recommend Dr Bajracharya.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Bajracharya today 10/31/2016. This is my very first time seeing her. I gave her 5 stars because she was friendly, she made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions regarding issues I have with my Thyroid nodules. She even did the ultrasound for my thyroid and explained...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had thyroid cancer and Dr. Bajacharya was my doctor. After my surgery for the cancer, Dr. Bajacharya was supposed to monitor my recovery process, as well as explain the different medications I would need to take. However, she simply gave me the medication and left me to figure out everything on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option4