Beverly Weinhold, DMIN

CounselingFemaleAge 77

Counseling

Beverly Weinhold, DMIN is a Counselor in Louisville, KY. Her office accepts new patients.

Beverly Weinhold, DMIN

Professional Towers

4010 DuPont Cir Ste 403 Louisville, KY 40207

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"As a seasoned psychotherapist I integrate cognitive behavioral techniques with spirituality. I care about the whole person...body, mind and spirit. I believe evidence based research woven together with spiritual pr..."

- Beverly Weinhold, DMIN

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Beverly Weinhold treats your condition or procedure

Beverly Weinhold's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Beverly Weinhold accepts

Beverly Weinhold accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay
Sliding Scale

Beverly Weinhold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Beverly Weinhold

Beverly Weinhold

Dr. Weinhold has shown me that the lens through which we view life has great power. That sometime, through no fault of our own and without knowing, others have supplied us with a picture of ourselves which does not serve us well if at all. This patterning even has such gravity within our walk that we fail ourselves over and over. Dr. Weinhold continues to show me that once we become aware and enlightened of these self-truths we can begin to change life-long patterns into something beautiful for our life. She has revealed to me "tools" so that I can now re-write the narrative for my life and uncover the painting of who I was destined to be from God as a woman of LIGHT. Dr. Weinhold continues to speak to my heart through so many spiritual messages of hope and redemption. She told me from the start that I could look up and find "the big open sky" and through time with her great guidance I am learning this message. Dr. Weinhold will show you the path to PEACE that you never knew possible.
Gina – Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Beverly Weinhold, DMIN?
Dr. Weinhold has the unique ability, as a therapist, to integrate the emotional and spiritual dimensions of personality. She is knowledgeable in both areas, listening with head and heart. She did an excellent job of remembering previous conversations and linking past insights to present circumstances. Not only did I make significant progress in therapy, I felt valued in the process. I highly recommend her.
Roseann in Louisville, KY – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Beverly Weinhold, DMIN?

How was your experience with Beverly Weinhold?

As a seasoned psychotherapist I integrate cognitive behavioral techniques with spirituality. I care about the whole person...body, mind and spirit. I believe...Read more

I am both a licensed psychotherapist and ordained clergyperson. Beginning in Boston, I worked as the director of a family counseling agency for the Department...Read more

• Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling
Less...

2011
Dmin In Pastoral Counseling, Louisville Presbyterian Seminary, Ky.
2000
Mdiv, Andover Newton School Of Theology, Newton, Ma.
1976
Med In Counseling Psychology, Salem State College, Salem, Ma.
1971
Ba In Psychology, Gordon College, Ma.

Is Beverly Weinhold, DMIN accepting new patients?

Beverly Weinhold, DMIN generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Beverly Weinhold's profile to make an appointment.

Does Beverly Weinhold, DMIN accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Beverly Weinhold accepts your insurance.

What are Beverly Weinhold, DMIN's top areas of care?

Beverly Weinhold frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Counseling Services. See all procedures and conditions Beverly Weinhold treats.

Where is Beverly Weinhold, DMIN's office located?

Beverly Weinhold's office is located at 4010 DuPont Cir Ste 403, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Beverly Weinhold, DMIN offer telehealth services?

Beverly Weinhold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Beverly Weinhold, DMIN?

Professional Towers4010 DuPont Cir Ste 403 Louisville, KY 40207