Betty Greenman, IBCLC

Lactation ConsultingFemaleAge 60

Betty Greenman

Lactation Consultant - BreastfeedingWithLove

144 W 76th St New York, NY 10023

Betty Greenman, IBCLC is a Lactation Consultant in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Betty Greenman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Lactation Consultants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Betty Greenman treats your condition or procedure

Betty Greenman's conditions and procedures:

• Breast Abscess
  • Breast Infections
  • Breast Milk Jaundice
  • Lactation Consultation

Betty Greenman accepts

Betty Greenman accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO

Betty Greenman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Betty Greenman

Betty Greenman
I love Betty so much and highly recommend her! I called Betty in tears as I have a newborn baby and had a lot of pain breastfeeding. She came to my house as soon as she could. Betty is an incredibly warm and generous person, and it felt like my mother was there. I spoke to several lactation consultants (and even paid for a very expensive Boober), and she is the only one who really helped me! She also gave me a lot of supplies to help ease the pain. Don’t waste your time or your money with any other lactation consultants! Call Betty now!
Yael M – Nov 22, 2020
Betty was a great help and a wonderfully calming and encouraging presence. We were nervous about our first born’s latch and the fact that my milk was late coming in. by the end of the session, Betty had the baby latching beautifully and had shared some great tricks so we could do it on our own. She also left us with a comprehensive program to follow going forward to ensure the baby would continue to progress and gain weight. Betty gave is great guidance, advice, and peace of mind. Highly recommended!
Jul 01, 2020
Betty was incredibly helpful and I highly recommend her. There was a real difference in my baby's latch after her visit, and it only took about an hour! Also, Betty really took her time with us, we didn't feel rushed or like she had another place to be. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and is very good at it! My only regret is that I didn't contact her sooner.
Lauren Lemkowitz – Nov 11, 2019
Betty?? was absolutely amazing, I can’t say enough of how glad I am that I found her on such a time of need. As a first time mother I was concerned about how to breastfeed my baby, the different positions and if she was feeding enough, but that all changed once Betty came a long. Another great thing also, was she accepted my insurance UHC which was a plus. She was so sweet and kind. I would recommend her 100% To all the new mommy’s out there. Very supportive, knowledgeable, and understanding.
Nereyda B. – Sep 26, 2019
I have seen Betty Greenman for breastfeeding help and have many friends who swear by her. I can, without a doubt, say that Betty, is the best lactation consultant in Manhattan, NYC. I have recommended her to anyone who has needed breastfeeding help. Seriously, she’s the best!
Amy Graham in Manhattan, NY – Jun 08, 2019
I was looking high and low for someone who was going to fit me into their schedule. She makes housecalls, too which is so helpful when you have just had a baby and don't want to go out in the hot sun. The best person in the United Healthcare network you can reach out to.
Bernadette Thomson – Jun 05, 2019
I cannot speak highly enough about Breastfeedingwithlove! Betty is hands down the most knowledgeable, professional and empathetic in her field. I only wish I had found her sooner. My son had a very tight jaw and a tongue tie. She doesn't push breastfeeding on you. I went through so many challenges until I got it right. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else, seriously. She is worth every dime.
May 30, 2019
This is a professional lactation consultant and a wonderful reputation! She helped me with so many things related to breastfeeding and answered tons of questions. I am very thankful for her support and only sorry that I didn't call her sooner. I will happily schedule another visit when I will need her help again.
May 30, 2019
Betty always seems to find to come over even during busy holiday weekends! No one else with United Healthcare was open. She is so devoted and special.
May 28, 2019
She responded to us SO quickly and was able to make a very quick assessment about our baby's tongue tie. She is like a cross between a doctor and your mom. An expert but also caring at the same time.
May 12, 2019
Awesome!!! Betty was just awesome. She was so encouraging and resourceful. She is the reason I continue to successfully breastfeed my baby!
May 11, 2019
I started looking for breastfeeding support prior to the birth of my second baby and the best thing ever happened - I stumbled upon Betty's name via the UHC website. Betty was extremely helpful breastfeeding our newborn daughter, and taught my wife some lifesaving tips. I would highly recommend any new parents breastfeeding their little ones to consider getting help from this wonderful person.
May 10, 2019
Betty is simply wonderful! I adore her and she helped me fill a void that was left when my mother passed away.
May 02, 2019
Thank you Betty! You made me feel 100% cared for and comfortable the whole time. I finally had a solution that made breastfeeding and pumping three times faster with no pain.
May 01, 2019
Like so many stories of friends we had a poor experience and bit of shaming from hospital lactation staff. Betty was incredibly encouraging and sympathetic and help us to get a great latch. She gave us lots of tips and helped us move forward. Can’t recommend her enough and she was within network!
Apr 29, 2019
The Lactation people in the hospital didn’t help me nearly as much as Betty did. I was about to give up trying to breastfeed and they made it soooo much easier with her help and guidance. She finally answered all my questions and eliminated my anxiety. I am grateful for all her help.
Apr 28, 2019
Betty is incredibly warm and responsive. I called her for an appointment, and she came to my house that same afternoon after learning the urgency of my issue. I was amazed to find someone in UHC network that was so talented.
Apr 27, 2019
Betty saved my breastfeeding journey! She responded to my desperate texts when I wanted to quit.She has an amazing amount of knowledge and is an excellent teacher. Queens moms are lucky to have her as a resource. She is kind, patient, non-judgemental and encouraging. She is a true professional and has a service heart.
Apr 25, 2019
Apr 23, 2019
"Absolutely amazing! At 5 days post-partum, when my milk supply was coming in, my daughter was not latching on or eating...it was one of the roughest nights my husband and I ever had. We were so scared. I got in touch with Betty that day, she came over that evening, and we haven’t had any issues with latching ever since!! The amount of relief that she brought was priceless. I’m still having some concerns over my supply, so I’ve stayed in contact with Betty via text; she is always responsive a
Apr 22, 2019

How was your experience with Betty Greenman?

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) who serves the New York, NY area.  I care about each and every parent to succeed...Read more

Betty Greenman is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, IBCLC with over thirty year's of professional as well as personal experience in...Read more

• Lactation Consulting