Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD

Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD

Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD is a psychologist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in psychology.

10149 N 92nd St Ste 103

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Lehnert treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lehnert?
Dr. Lehnert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lehnert has - in just a few sessions - given me several more tools and techniques to use to create more peace and effectiveness in my daily living. Realistic strategies given in a supportive, accountable environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD?
Dr. Lehnert saw me through the most difficult time of my life. A failing marriage of 18 years, divorce, situational depression, parental alienation, difficulties with my children, and a career change were the focus of our sessions over a number of years. Dr Lehnert also used EMDR to help me overcome a traumatic childhood. She often checked in with me after hours during my most difficult times. I can honestly say that Dr Lehnert saved my life. She gave me new hope to move forward with purpose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bettina Lehnert for the past 5 year's. I travel over an hour to see her every week at least two to three times a week. I have a very unusual situation from where I was diagnosed with PTSD from my previous work in California and that she accepted me as a new patient. She has listened to my problems and she has helped me cope with my everyday living and understanding my prior situation. Her expertise and knowledge of being a Psychologist has helped me through my PTSD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD?
Dr. Bettina Lehnert is an extremely professional, knowledgeable , caring and a very kind therapist. She really listens and truely wants to help. She has continually guided me in a healthy positive direction in what I consider to be the hardest time in my life!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD?
I have worked with a number of different therapists over the years and with Dr Bettina, I have found a new, more positive, way forward. She is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate, and also very real in terms of holding me accountable for my role. Even after working through the initial issues of my divorce I have continued to meet with her on a regular basis for coaching and positive growth in my life and business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bettina Lehnert, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lehnert?