Bettie Howe, LPCC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Bettie Howe, LPCC is a Counselor in Florence, KY.

Bettie Howe, LPCC

Motherhood Express

7000 Houston Rd Bldg 200 Florence, KY 41042

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Bettie Howe treats your condition or procedure

Bettie Howe accepts

Bettie Howe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Likelihood to recommend Bettie Howe

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Bettie Howe

I saw Bettie at one of my worst times for my CPTSD. I saw her several times. One day I came in to my appointment and she basically dumped me; she said my case was too much for her and she gave me no referrals and with no plan for help. I was pretty bad off and she had no concerns about where I would go from there. I felt very judged by her and I believe because she offered supposed Christian counseling she couldn't be impartial, to things like self harm and sexuality. I felt severely betrayed and she caused significant damage for me trusting another counselor. I found a counselor on my own, and we slowly worked on my distrust in therapy. I was told by several professionals that I should have reported her for client abandonment; I wish I had. If your situation is severe and something you may feel judged for, I do NOT recommend Bettie Howe. She is an unreliable therapist and she very well may abandon you when you cannot psychologically handle it. Super unprofessional!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chrissy in KY – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Bettie Howe, LPCC?

How was your experience with Bettie Howe?

Bettie Howe, LPCC is a Counselor in Florence, KY.

• Counseling

Does Bettie Howe, LPCC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Bettie Howe accepts your insurance.

Where is Bettie Howe, LPCC's office located?

Bettie Howe's office is located at 7000 Houston Rd Bldg 200, Florence, KY 41042. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Bettie Howe, LPCC offer telehealth services?

Bettie Howe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Bettie Howe, LPCC?

Motherhood Express7000 Houston Rd Bldg 200 Florence, KY 41042