Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC

Chiropractic Sports MedicineFemaleAge 41

Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC is a Sports Medicine Chiropractor in Ridgefield, CT. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC

Ridgefield Sports Medicine, Ridgefield CT

159 Danbury Rd Unit 105 Ridgefield, CT 06877

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Pulick treats your condition or procedure

• Arthritis of the Ankle
  • Arthropathy of Spinal Facet Joint
  • Infant Care
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures

Dr. Pulick accepts

Dr. Pulick accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Pulick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pulick

Dr. Pulick

Dr Pulick is extremely knowledgeable and personable. She treated me with acupuncture for a chronic neck and back problem. I was a little tender immediately after but that night I slept like a baby for the first time in 3 years. In the following days, I had a significant decrease in pain and felt better. She also educated me on how to minimize my pain in the future. She offers all the latest technology and her office is beautiful.
Jane Devaux – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?
I went to see Dr. Pulick to try to address some chronic back and shoulder pain I had. I was very impressed with Dr. Pulick's very thorough initial evaluation and treatment plan. I also love the fact that I can multiple treatments in the same office. From decompression to accupuncture to chiropractic, all in the same visit! I've seen a tremendous improvement in my symptoms and overall flexibility since I started my treatments.
Brian A. in Ridgefield, CT – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?
I found Dr Pulick on Google when my primary doctor suggested I give a chiropractor a shot at my chronic back pain before seeking a pain management doctor. My god was it worth it. I was certainly hesitant to needles in my neck at first but the doctors bedside manner and professionalism made me feel at ease. After an adjustment and some acupuncture I feel like I’m 25 again. No more stiff neck and back pain. Thanks Doc. I’ll be back.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?
I recently visited Dr. Pulick's office for lower back and neck/shoulder pain. I had back surgery for a herniated disc a few years ago and wanted to see what other techniques for long term maintenance were available. I read Dr. Pulick's Bio and felt she would be a good fit. First, the office was very welcoming which made me feel relaxed and comfortable. Second, Dr. Pulick's calm and understanding demeanor definitely put me at ease. I felt amazing after. Definitely recommend!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?
I visited Dr. Pulick this past year as I was training for the Boston Marathon and had a pulled hamstring. Dr. Pulick was able to help me recover from my hamstring, had a great attitude, and became one of my coaches throughout my training regimen. I would not have been able to complete the marathon without her help - truly grateful!!
Serge in Stamford, CT – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?
I made an appointment with Dr. Pulick as a last attempt to address issues I'd been having with muscle spasms in my legs during physical activity for over a year. I began acupuncture treatments for the first time and had 4 sessions. Dr. Pulick would follow up and support me consistently. I felt extremely comfortable with her and appreciated her willingness to go the extra mile and help me get to the bottom of my issue. I am very grateful to her for all of her help and expertise.
Mary in yonkers – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Betsy Pulick, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Pulick?