Bethany Sweet, LMP

Bethany Sweet, LMP

Massage Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Bethany Sweet, LMP is a massage therapist in University Place, WA. She specializes in massage therapy.Read her story

3318 Bridgeport Way W # D2

University Place, WA 98466

Learn about Bethany Sweet

Bethany Sweet's bio

This content was provided by Bethany Sweet "Hello! As you can see my name is Bethany, and I am a born and raised PNW native. I went to Alexandar School of Natural Therapeutics in Tacoma, WA in 2006. I knew from the very first day of school that I found my career calling! I absolutely love being able to put my hands (or my preferred tools, my elbows) on people and have them leave with decreased pain and increased quality of life. It is one of the most rewarding parts of my life. My technique is pain relief focused. I do deep tissue, trigger point, myofascial release, pin and stretch and whatever other tools I find necessary to alleviate muscular-originating problems. I work with old and new injuries whether from a car accident, sports injury, work related injuries and everything in between. While I was in massage school I was pregnant with my first of three kids. Because of that I got an in depth education on what a pregnant mama needs and wants. I was able to put together my own technique that helps with not only the aches and pains of pregnancy but helps prepare you for labor, especially those doing natural drug-free labor. I call it Birth-prep, and you can check out the services page for more info. This also includes the much-needed postpartum massages. I believe that because I understand pain from my fibromyalgia, a past car accident, migraines from age nine and having three babies, these allow me to be able to understand your pain and what you need. I have other specialists I can suggest, if needed, to assist me in getting you headed to pain free living! It's not a dream, it's a phone call to start! Don't wait, book today!"

This content was provided by Bethany Sweet "My goal is to improve your quality of life.  I want to help you achieve a pain free life or as close to it as possible.  I know what it feels like to hurt daily so I have a huge heart for those that suffer daily from debilitating pain.  I work with you to create the best catered treatment plan to get you beyond what you thought was possible!  I'm all about working as a team.  With that I will give you tools and exercises to do at home to help the massages go further, so that we can get you to a point of only needing maintenance massage."

• Massage Therapy

Bethany Sweet does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Traction Procedure
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Alexandar School Of Natural Therapeutics
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Alexandar School Of Natural Therapeutics
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Bethany Sweet has no awards or honors listed.

Bethany Sweet has no media or publications listed.

Bethany Sweet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bethany Sweet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bethany Sweet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Bethany Sweet to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Bethany Sweet's Performance

Bethany provided me with answers to all my questions. She is caring and professional. The appointment was easy to make and was a positive experience. This old bag of bones will recommend her for sure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Bethany Sweet?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Chiropractic