Bethany Bryant, PA

Family Medicine •  Female

Bethany Bryant

Family Medicine Associates of Texas

4333 N Josey Ln Ste 302 Carrollton, TX 75010

Bethany Bryant, PA is a Family Medicine Specialist in Carrollton, TX. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Bethany Bryant to book an appointment.

Bethany Bryant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bethany Bryant

3.0

Bethany Bryant?
I had my annual physical with her last year and was happy with the care I received. This year was different. She rushed me through, and I even got an additional bill because we discussed a prescription she'd written for me a few weeks prior to the appointment. I guess that was considered outside the scope of my appointment. When referring me to a specialist, she seemed to just do the same kind of provider search I could do online myself rather than referring me to someone she actually knew professionally and could recommend as an excellent doctor. That would have actually been useful to me. The first specialist she referred me to had terrible reviews online. Seeing that made me lose confidence in her immediately because it just felt like she didn't care at all what kind of care I received. These things matter!!
Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?
I completely trust Dr Bryant with my care, I moved out of state and came back and am grateful she is covered under my new insurance again. I go to her first for everything and I trust her completely, she never steers me wrong and always has the best attitude and bedside manner.
Theresa in The Colony, TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?
Overall her bedside manner is polite but she overlooked and dismissed my pain. I ended up having to get a second opinion and found out it was a pretty serious oversight on her part. Very disappointing considering I've been seeing her for more than 8 years.
Carrollton, TX – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?

How was your experience with Bethany Bryant?

Bethany has received several honors including Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals in the field of Research, Medicine and Healthcare and the Biltmore Honors – Who's Who Among Executives and Professional Women.

Bethany has a ...

• Cosmetic Medicine
  • Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Pediatric Medicine