Bethany Bryant, PA

Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)Female

Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)

Bethany Bryant, PA is a Family Medicine Physician Assistant in Carrollton, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Bethany Bryant, PA

Family Medicine Associates of Texas

4333 N Josey Ln Ste 302 Carrollton, TX 75010

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Bethany Bryant treats your condition or procedure

Bethany Bryant accepts

Bethany Bryant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bethany Bryant

3.0

I had my annual physical with her last year and was happy with the care I received. This year was different. She rushed me through, and I even got an additional bill because we discussed a prescription she'd written for me a few weeks prior to the appointment. I guess that was considered outside the scope of my appointment. When referring me to a specialist, she seemed to just do the same kind of provider search I could do online myself rather than referring me to someone she actually knew professionally and could recommend as an excellent doctor. That would have actually been useful to me. The first specialist she referred me to had terrible reviews online. Seeing that made me lose confidence in her immediately because it just felt like she didn't care at all what kind of care I received. These things matter!!
Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?
I completely trust Dr Bryant with my care, I moved out of state and came back and am grateful she is covered under my new insurance again. I go to her first for everything and I trust her completely, she never steers me wrong and always has the best attitude and bedside manner.
Theresa in The Colony, TX – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?
Overall her bedside manner is polite but she overlooked and dismissed my pain. I ended up having to get a second opinion and found out it was a pretty serious oversight on her part. Very disappointing considering I've been seeing her for more than 8 years.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Carrollton, TX – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Bethany Bryant, PA?

How was your experience with Bethany Bryant?

Bethany has received several honors including Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals in the field of Research, Medicine and Healthcare and the Biltmore...Read more

• Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Pediatric Medicine

Bloomsburg University
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Bethany Bryant, PA?

Does Bethany Bryant, PA accept any insurance plans?

Does Bethany Bryant, PA accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Bethany Bryant, PA on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Bethany Bryant's profile.

What is Bethany Bryant, PA's office address?

Bethany Bryant's office is located at 4333 N Josey Ln Ste 302, Carrollton, TX 75010. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Bethany Bryant, PA receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 3/5 for Bethany Bryant, PA. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Family Medicine Associates of Texas