Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in Amelia, OH. Be sure to call ahead with Beth Zanovic to book an appointment.

Beth Zanovic
262 W Main St Amelia, OH 45102

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Beth Zanovic treats your condition or procedure

Beth Zanovic accepts

Beth Zanovic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Beth Zanovic

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Beth Zanovic

She told me I had a cold and that I could even return to work that same day. When I told her I felt awful and I’d rather go back the next day she rolled her eyes like I was only there to get out of work. So my symptoms got worse and ended up going to another doctor, found out I have Pneumonia!!! Far from a cold or just being lazy! I was given a steroid shot in the office at the other doctors and put on antibiotics and steroids. She also treated my two year old rudely and didn’t check him complet
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Beth Zanovic?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Does Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Beth Zanovic accepts your insurance.

Where is Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC's office located?

Beth Zanovic's office is located at 262 W Main St, Amelia, OH 45102. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC offer telehealth services?

Beth Zanovic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Beth Zanovic, FNP-BC?

262 W Main St Amelia, OH 45102