Beth Riley, MSW

Beth Riley, MSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Beth Riley, MSW is a social worker in Greenville, SC. She specializes in social work.Read her story

200 N Main St Ste 500

Greenville, SC 29601

• We offer honest and affordable fees, please refer to our website. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit all claims for direct reimbursement to you.

Learn about Beth Riley

Beth Riley's bio

This content was provided by Beth Riley "I have devoted the last 21 years of my life to treating individuals and families struggling with eating, body and weight-related disorders. I am passionate about empowering others to discover their authentic selves and to lead fulfilling, meaningful lives. I am trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Eating Disorders, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Emotion Focused Family Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization Re-Processing (EMDR), Mindfulness, and Somatic therapies. I believe that individuals can experience complete recovery given the right tools and expert care. I started the first outpatient treatment center for eating disorders in SC in 2013 (Riley Center for Eating Disorders.) The Center was acquired by Eating Recovery Center in 2015 and I stayed on for 2 years and had the honor to work alongside the leading experts in the field. In March of 2018 I returned to my roots and decided to focus on outpatient services again. Now that I am no longer working evenings and weekends, I have more time to practice what I preach which is self-care, spending time with family and friends, traveling and hanging out with my husband of 23 years. I belong to the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals, the Academy of Eating Disorders, the South Carolina Clinical Society for Social Work, and the American College of Healthcare Executives. Recently I received a Certificate of Executive Leadership from Cornell University. "

This content was provided by Beth Riley "I am a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist Disorders with 21 years experience providing treatment to individuals and their loved ones suffering from these complex illnesses and related mood disorders.  I combine expertise with compassion to help individuals achieve long-lasting recovery."

• Social Work

Beth Riley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of South Carolina
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of South Carolina School Of Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Beth Riley has no awards or honors listed.

Beth Riley has no media or publications listed.

Beth Riley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Beth Riley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Beth Riley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Beth Riley to family and friends
4 total reviews

Beth Riley's Performance

Beth Riley Says:
"

I am happy to respond to any client that has used my services.  They may call or email me directly.

"
Are you Beth Riley?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Social Work