Beth Klemen

Beth Klemen

Ortho Virginia

8200 MEADOWBRIDGE RD Mechanicsville, VA 23116

(804) 915-1910

Beth Klemen is a Physical Therapist in Mechanicsville, VA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Beth Klemen to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Mechanicsville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Beth Klemen accepts

(804) 915-1910

Beth Klemen accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Beth Klemen treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound

Beth Klemen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Beth Klemen

Beth Klemen?
Beth was extremely knowledgeable in dealing with my hip problem. She was very attentive and compassionate. I would highly recommend her. If I have to go for more therapy, I will definitely ask for her.
MDH in Mechanicsville , VA – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Excellent. A very good PT, did an excellent job of explaining everything and working with me. Very attentive.
VA, VA – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Beth Klemen is fantastic! She helped me with an issue I was having with my shoulder. The changes she recommended I make in my daily activities and the exercises she gave me eased my pain. In addition to being a pro in her field she is also very warm and friendly. I highly recommend her.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Working with Beth was great-she is very attentive, personable, and communicative. I would recommend her to someone in need of PT, and would go out of my way to work with her again if I ever have the need.
Andrew S. in Henrico, VA – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Beth provided me with excellent healing therapy and if I ever again need a PT, I'll certainly call on Beth. In addition to her knowledge and professionalism she is a genuinely good person whom I now consider a friend. Now that I no longer need PT, I will miss Beth.
Gray Woodard in Richmond, VA – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Beth was very supportive and understanding when helping me with my PT. She showed me many useful in home exercises that I could use whenever I had a back pain flare up.
Kyle in Richmond, VA – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Klemen is an outstanding physical therapist. She uplifted my spirit by giving me to tools to improve my gait and my physical well-being. She encouraged and praised my efforts and improvements. She is a caring, empathetic, insightful, thoughtful, and talented physical therapist, who is an outstanding representative of her profession. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone needing physical therapy as she WILL make a difference in your well-being!
Valerie Hastings Gregory in Richmond, VA – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
I met Beth in a Yoga workshop where she noticed my struggles from watching how I worked through the class. She is a great choice when going for Physical Therapy. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. Beth was very encouraging and helped me feel and get stronger. I am thankful for her work and would recommend her to anyone looking for help!
Jess H in Richmond, VA – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Beth is a kind and extremely capable therapist who patiently listened to all my issues concerning my injuries. I had to bring my baby along with me to many of my appts and she adapted calmly & happily to keep my therapy & healing on tract while making sure I could attend to the little one if necessary. She tried different approaches to help my body work better & gave me simple yet effective exercises to continue to improve my mobility.
Mercedes in Richmond – Jul 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Assisted me with back issues. Very friendly, but yet professional. Explained issues thoroughly.
Mike in Richmond, VA – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Klemen was very instrumental in determining the treatment needed to help me overcome severe neck pain. She took the time to listen to my symptoms, asked appropriate questions, and then clearly explained the course of action. The hands on therapy she performed and exercises she had me do restored my neck to painfree and I gained the strength needed to stay that way. I am very thankful I found Dr. Klemen and would highly recommend her.
Richmond – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
I highly recommend Beth Klemen. I was recovering from a difficult surgery and not only was she very knowledgeable and helpful in my post surgery recovery but also in my gaining confidence in returning to physical activity.
Victoria – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr Klemen was so helpful during my injury and was instrumental in my recovery
Nancy Bothwell in Richmond Va – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
She was/is amazing! I learned from Beth and one other PT that they pay attention to you better than doctors. She looks at you, she listens to you, she plans appropriate care. SHE LISTENS and responds. I wish I could have PT forever if I could have Beth, but she and Steven did such good work over, literally, months, that now I can live without pain. If that changes, I'll be back!
Linda in Richmond – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Beth is a dedicated and caring professional.. She is extremely knowledgeable.She was a wonderful diagnostician and saw things about my shoulder that no one had ever noticed. She gave me just the right exercises with just the right timing so that I was able to strengthen my back and get much-needed pain relief. She was very good about helping me analyze which activities in my daily life were helping or hurting my progress.
Alexis McCammon in Glen Allen, VA – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Beth Klemen helped me so much, not only fixing what I came in for, but explaining how and why it happened in the first place, how to get stronger to stop it from continually happening, and how to continue to take care of myself after I left her care. I never felt hustled or pressured, and she continually made sure I wasn't hurting during any of our exercises, building my strength up gently. She was open, personable, and communicative and felt like a genuine friend.
Richmond, VA – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
I loved working with Beth for PT. We worked for many months and she was a huge help in figuring out the cause of my hip pain, and alleviating it. She also gave me good options on how to go forward with exercises that would build core strength so I could continue to do all the activities that I love. She is very smart and easy to talk with. While dealing with a painful hip is no fun, Beth made it enjoyable to go through PT!
Ronni Cinella in Richmond, VA – Nov 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Beth Klemen, miracle worker. When I first went to her in Jan 2017, I could hardly walk and was told by other doctors to apply for disability. Fortunately, I found Dr. Klemen who motivated me to be my best mentally and physically. With her PT and encouragement, I am now back to work full time and am capable of walking several miles without assistance. Furthermore, I no longer need the chairlift that was installed in my 2 story home. Yes, Dr. Beth Klemen is very skilled and knowledgeable
Richmond, VA – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
I would recommend Dr. Klemen to anyone needing professional, caring and expert physical therapy! I suffered a catastrophic leg fracture that completely pulverized my tibial plateau. She managed my PT through the reconstruction phase and then, the actual, knee replacement recovery. I could not have been in better hands. It was a long, hard road. She was with me every step of the way... literally!
Gail Bird Necklace in Richmond – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?
Dr. Klemen was an amazing resource in my recovery. I tore my hamstring playing volleyball - it was a jarring moment for me. I saw my primary care physician and they referred me directly to Dr. Klemen. She helped immensely in immediate care by way of massage and other therapies and recommended a slew of stretches and strength training exercises that have been exceptionally helpful. I'm about year past that injury and I went backpacking this weekend and for a run over lunch. Dr. Klemen for the win
H Winter in Richmond, VA – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Klemen?

How was your experience with Beth Klemen?

Working collaboratively with individuals to help meet their needs.

• Physical Therapy