Dr. Beth Horner, OD

Dr. Beth Horner, OD

Optometry  |
Female
Dr. Beth Horner, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Kalispell, MT.

2330 US Highway 93 N

Kalispell, MT 59901

• Allegiance Health Plans
  • EBMS
  • Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Spectera
  • Veteran Administration Plan
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Learn about Dr. Horner

This content was provided by Dr. Horner "Each patient comes in with a set of unique eyes and needs. I try to customize the eye exam to each patient. I am diligent when it comes to reaching the prescription. I am thorough when examining eye health. I love fitting contact lenses especially bifocal contacts.  I love being a part of the new technology of contacts.  Upgrading my patients to more advanced contacts is a priority for happier patients and healthier eyes.  My office has the latest digital equipment including a retinal camera. "

• Optometry

Dr. Horner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Conjunctivitis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Foreign Body in Eye
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Eye Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Millersville University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Salus University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Horner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Horner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Horner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horner to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Horner Says:

"I always see Beth. I wouldn't go anyplace else. She is accurate, wonderful, and good service! I hope she'll work at Costco for a long time! Thanks for being an eye doctor!? "Beth is the best eye doctor I have ever gone to. No complaints at all. I had issues before her not getting the prescription to work for me. She takes the time to get the prescription that works best for me."

Dr. Horner's Performance
in Kalispell, MT |
Best eye exam I have ever had. I would definitely recommend everyone to go see Dr. Horner. Least invasive exam I have ever experienced.
in Columbia Falls, MT |
Dr. Horner spent a minimum amount of time with me, possibly because it was the end of her work day. She simply bumped up the strength of my contact prescription one level, and didn't check how well both my eyes worked together with the new strengths. I ordered a year's worth of contacts, only to realize later that my vision was worse than before. I could barely drive, and not safely! I was out the money for the exam and contacts, too. No testing of my astigmatism or dominant eye was done!
Becky, I am sorry that you felt like I didn't spend enough time. I never would cut an exam short especially just because it is at the end of the day. I always take care to fine tune a cl Rx. I know the importance of accuracy. The astigmatism is always checked and eye dominance isn't always needed but if it is I always check that as well. We have a 90 day guarantee, but you didn't come back. I always want my patients happy but if I don't know about problems I can't fix them.
Have you seen Dr. Beth Horner, OD?

Visit Dr. Horner

Special Needs Plan SNP
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Spectera
  • Veteran Administration Plan
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)