Beth Hicks, NP

Beth Hicks, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female

Contact for availability

Beth Hicks, NP is a nurse practitioner in Dearborn, MI. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Henry Ford Medical Group

5500 Auto Club Dr

Dearborn, MI 48126

• HAP Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Beth Hicks treats your condition or procedure

Beth Hicks' conditions and procedures:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bedwetting
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Fecal Incontinence
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Hysterosalpingography
  • Infertility Treatment
  • InterStim Therapy for Bladder Control
  • Lower Urinary Tract Syndrome
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Urge Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary Urgency
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Prolapse

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Beth Hicks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Beth Hicks

Beth Hicks?
Beth Hicks' Performance
What People Say About Beth Hicks, NP
RecentMost Helpful
Beth had a smile the minute she came into room. She was professional,concerned and made me feel at ease as she explained everything she was doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
She is so pleasant to talk to. If you need a hug she will give you one. I am so glad I have her to treat me. She has helped me and explained things to me that I can understand. Most Doctors talk to you and you cant understand what they are telling you. If you want a good nurse practitioner call for Beth Hicks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
Love her!! Have never felt so comfortable talking to someone about what's going on with my body. Felt like I'm her only patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
I have been going to Henry Ford Hospital in West Bloomfield for 8 weeks now. For 8 weeks now I have been getting the Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation. Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation is used to treat overactive bladder and the associated symptoms of urinary urgency. I only have 4 more weeks to go with this procedure then I am done. Beth has been such an amazing Doctor to me. Beth has great bed side manor and she is there for me when I have any questions or concerns. Beth is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
She is very knowledgeable, great bed side manor, very caring and takes time to listen to your concerns and questions. She also explains things to you and you don’t feel rushed
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
Beth Nicks and her assistant Leshondra? (So sorry I did not get the spelling of her name) have been amazingly kind, patient, informative, and assistive with every visit that we have had in regards to my over 90 year old mother-in-law. Our frequent (3 times a year) appointments are always conducted professionally but with warmth, caring and compassion. If I lived closer I would have this practice as my own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
I met with Beth about trying to conceive. She answered all of my questions and gave a lot of info. She suggested some testing to start and really eased my mind. I felt comfortable with her. She sent a message promptly as soon as she received test results and that was refreshing. It was less than two weeks after meeting with her that I had a positive pregnancy test in hand. Luckily there wasn't much testing needed but if it there was, i would have been in great hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
From the first time meeting with Beth, she made me and my husband feel at ease and comfortable. Very honest and knowledgeable. She took her time explaining everything to us. Easy to get a hold of and available when we needed her. We could not be more grateful and appreciative of her help and guidance over the past 2 years on our journey to having our first child who is such a blessing to us. I would recommend to anyone who is having issues conceiving. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Beth
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
I had a Sonohytergram at the Troy location and it was the best experience I’ve had with the procedure! I have had 4 of these procedures done in the last year and this was by far my most comfortable one. Beth was very reassuring and communicated with me throughout the entire process! Many times she mentioned I might experience cramping I did not feel a thing. This was not the case with previous procedures. My tech was equally as amazing! These ladies deserve a 10 out of 5 for my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
Beth was a comforting shoulder when I needed it most! She made me feel like family, coming out to the waiting room, to see how "life" outside of the medical side of things was going. It was nice to have someone with a warm smile, to make you laugh or think about happy things, when you know minutes later... the conversation and topics discussed in the office will not be as fun to talk about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
I was extremely excited/ nervous about meeting with Beth Hicks for the first time in September 2017, but right away she made me feel at ease with her & very comfortable discussing my infertility issues. She listened to my doubts & concerns about how I wouldn’t get pregnant & reassured me that she will do everything she can to help me have a healthy baby. Her words of wisdom gives me hope this will happen. She’s so down to earth and makes everything she explains easy to understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
Beth Hicks is a phenomenal nurse practitioner! Her staff Rashanda,MA &Beth give the highest priority to compassionate & knowledgable care. Beth &Rashanda are both professional, deeply caring,good sense of humor &wonderful at their jobs. I experience great pain but in Beth&Dr.Luck's care they not only diagnose it properly but help me! Rashanda&Beth even remember my service dog's name!They are welcoming& generous w/their knowledge. Respectful of the patient. Beth & Rashanda give BEST patient care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?
Nurse Beth is a warm/ welcoming person. I instantly felt comfortable pouring my heart out to her about my troubles ttc. Beth listened patiently then offered me great advise and encouragement. I explained to Beth that I just turned 35 and would like to be aggressive with my fertility meds. She was supportive, we came up with a game plan of fertility meds & monitoring that made me feel hopeful. to have a healthy baby this year! Make an appointment with Beth Hicks you wont be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Beth Hicks, NP?

How was your experience with Beth Hicks?

Insurance accepted

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Beth Hicks treats patients.

Compare Providers