Beth Franchini, LPC

Beth Franchini, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Beth Franchini, LPC is a counselor in Cumming, GA. She specializes in counseling, anxiety disorders, and more.Read her story

5991 Parkway North Blvd Ste A

Cumming, GA 30040

• Self Pay

Learn about Beth Franchini

Beth Franchini's bio

This content was provided by Beth Franchini "I'm a psychotherapist (M.Ed.,LPC) with over 20 years of helping adults live wholeheartedly. I specialize in working with those who grew up with poor parenting, neglect or abuse. Through my therapy process, I help my clients learn how to cope with the impact this now has on their current relationships, parenting and any area of their life this may be impacting. I also have a strong background in treating anxiety and depression, body image, addiction, trauma, and learning to live from a place of wholeheartedness versus perfectionism and self-defeating behaviors. I use a blend of progressive and traditional therapies I have found to be most effective for healing and transformation. My style is warm and nurturing, relaxed but professional while assisting clients in feeling safe and supported as they process through their challenges and find resolution. My extensive training includes certification in Interface Therapy, which is a holistic approach to healing your mind/body/spirit that can bring about dramatic results and healing. It is one of my most requested forms of therapy. In addition, I am a Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator-Consultant. The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was developed to help men, women, and adolescents learn how to show up, be seen, and live braver lives. I have a Masters of Education degree in Clinical Counseling from The Citadel in Charleston, South Carolina and my undergraduate degree in Educational Psychology from The University of Georgia. My private practice is located north of Atlanta in Cumming, Georgia."

This content was provided by Beth Franchini "My approach to therapy is to provide my clients with information, tools and techniques that I have found to be most effective in providing relief, help and overall well-being.  I belief that the most important aspect to therapy being successful is the relationship you have with your therapist.  I want my clients to feel comfortable and cared for the moment they start therapy with me.  My office and warm but professional style reflects this goal.  I take time on the phone with each potential client to assess if I am the right fit for what they need.  Call me today to learn more about my therapy services or visit my website."

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Relationship Counseling

Beth Franchini does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991

Beth Franchini has no awards or honors listed.

Beth Franchini has no media or publications listed.

Beth Franchini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Beth Franchini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Beth Franchini's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Beth Franchini?

How was your experience with Beth Franchini?