Dr. Bernard Meadows, DPM

Dr. Bernard Meadows, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Bernard Meadows, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Pascagoula, MS.

3615 Hospital St Bldg A

Pascagoula, MS 39581

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Meadows

See how frequently Dr. Meadows performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Hammer Toe
Plantar Fasciitis
high

Dr. Meadows's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Meadows does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Meadows is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Meadows has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meadows has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meadows does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meadows and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meadows' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meadows to family and friends
Dr. Meadows' Performance
in Lucedale, MS |
Very efficient check in process. Staff were friendly. Dr. Meadows was great! Very knowledgeable and explained everything ver well!
Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr Meadows was very thorough and caring. He talked to us until we understood what was wrong and how best to treat it. I recommend him to anyone in need of foot care!!
Dr. Meadows is very professional and well groomed. His treatment made me more comfortable as I healed and I was able to get back to normal activities including exercise. I would trust him to treat anyone in my family.
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Meadows is an excellent doctor! He is empathetic, knowledgeable, professional and has the best bedside manner of any medical professional I've ever encountered. I've been a very difficult case and diagnosis, but Dr. Meadows has been extremely patient and thorough every step of the way and has helped me immensely. Thank you so much Dr. Meadows! Kelli Pomierski
in Ocean Springs, MS |
The staff and Dr. Meadows was very friendly and helpful. The office staff made things very easy to get checked in and things move quickly. The staff had a clear understanding of what I was feeling and empathized with me. Dr. Meadows gave me informative and useful information on why I had to go in, what to do to fix the problem, and showed concern. I would recommend this office to anyone.
in Biloxi.Ms |
Excellent. Top notch doctor with the ability to explain everything to you in a concise and friendly manner
in Gulfport, MS |
You won't find a better physician anywhere!
in Long Beach, MS |
Dr Meadows spends more time with his patients than most doctors
Biloxi |
Dr. Meadows takes his time to explain everything to you. He answers all questions and doesn't rush you out. He treats you like a person. Would highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems. His staff is also outstanding and treats you with the utmost respect.
in Biloxi, MS |
Five doctors along the coast told me to let my foot fuse. Dr. Meadows was an answer to my prayers. I had a previous surgery on the same foot a few years ago, it went horribly wrong. I even had a minor stroke while under anesthesia. In addition, it affected the next toe which became deformed and painful. My pain increased and my function decreased. Dr. Meadows took that mess and made me new. He replaced one joint and removed another. I have no pain and more, so much more mobility. I am so happy w
Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Meadows was very knowledgeable, thorough in his assessment and care plan, and very good at explaining what was going on with my particular problem with my feet. He chose a very conservative plan of action and I am very happy with his care.
Ocean Springs, MS |
Great experience. Dr. Meadows took the time to explain everything to me and did not make me feel like he was trying to hurry through the appointment.
Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr Meadows took time to actually explain my problem, and walked me through my treatment plan. He took time to listen to my complaint, and answered all of my questions. Overall, I was very happy with my visit.
in Waveland,MS |
I really like Dr. Meadows he's kind and very courteous. He doesn't rush through the exam and spends all the time you need to answer questions and gives detailed explanations in terminology the law person understand. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends without hesitation.
Pascagoula, MS |
Very professional, he didn't try to push something on me that I didn't need yet. All the staff we nice and professional too.
in Pascagoula, MS |
Dr Meadows is very explanatory. He makes sure you know exactly what is happening to you and you understand.
in Gulfport, MS |
Always professional, courteous and interested in patient. Staff very good. Like them very much.
in Pascagoula MS |
I like Dr. Meadows even when busy he makes you feel that his is listening to you. I have been seeing him for my foot about a year now and was worried and frightened and he helped make me feel relaxed and helped me understand. I have only had one time Dr. Meadows was in a rush and kinda made me feel bad but everyone has bad days. I have seen him many times and the food days totally top that one day.
Pascagoula, MS |
Dr. Meadows is very personable. He never appears rushed, even when he is very busy. Dr. Meadows is thorough and takes time to answer any questions I might have. I trust his opinion.
in Biloxi, MS |
Takes time to explain and answers your questions. Quality care and excellent staff! Even if there is a time where you waited it's because everyone is getting the care they needed and problems that come up unexpected. Wouldn't go anywhere else! I use the Cedar Lake office with Dr B Meadows Jr and the PT services as well! Thank you caring and caring for my torn tendons in my foot!
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Meadows is fantastic and took the time to talk with me like a friend and not a doctor rushing to the next-in-line patient. My only complaint is the front office requiring a book be filled out each time I visit but waiting 20 plus minutes after my arrival before even mentioning the undue amount of medical history survey papers (seven pages of medical history survey papers!). I arrived 15 minutes before my appt, and almost an hour later before being called back to an exam room for Dr. Meadows.
He is very patient oriented and extremely knowledgeable. I find him friendly and easy to discuss your medical problems with and know he will do his best to take care of your complaints. I will refer friends and strangers whom I notice or hear that needs an excellent doctor.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
I Really Like Dr. Meadows he is Very down to Earth and knows about the foot. Thank you!
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Meadows has been dedicated to helping me regain my health. He has worked to heal my difficult case and tried several methods. I am glad he was my surgeon.
Biloxi, MS |
I definitely would recommend Dr. Meadows. I never feel rushed when I'm talking with him and he is always willing to answer any questions that I may have.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Felt well taken care by him. He is very congenial easy going and excellent at what he does.
in Perkinston Ms |
Enjoyed going to Dr. Bernard Meadows,DPM would recommend him to others, Thanks Dr. Meadows.
in Ocean Springs, MS |
This was a great experience for me, everyone was great and a lot of good sense of humor. Professionally I enjoyed the special care and explanations of what and why of everything I was needing to help me. Thanks
in Diberville Mississippi |
Great doctor
in Biloxi, MS |
Dr. Meadows and his staff was very friendly and professional. Dr. Meadows was running just a few minutes behind schedule, and his staff was very quick in relaying the message to his patients. They explained my Plan of Care to me and made sure that I completely understood before being discharged. Thank you!
in Ocean Springs, MS |
Dr. Meadows was very personable. He was thorough and informative providing several treatment options without leading direction, leaving the treatment option up to the patient.
Pass Christian, MS |
Dr. Meadows and his team are amazing. His bedside manner is wonderful. He treats you like a person not a number. He is very thorough and leave no stone left unturned. His staff is just as wonderful. They are always there to anwser your questions and help you any way they can. From Getting a call back to scheduling a appointment you can go wrong with Beinville!
Have you seen Dr. Bernard Meadows, DPM?
Are you Dr. Meadows?