Dr. Bernard Burton, DC

Dr. Bernard Burton, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Bernard Burton, DC is a Chiropractor in Sunrise, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life Chiropractic College medical school in 1993. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Burton to book an appointment.

Better Backs at Burton Chiropractic

Better Backs at Burton Chiropractic7800 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 110 Bldg D Sunrise, FL 33351
    • Tue: closed
    • Sat: 9:30am - 12:00pm

Dr. Burton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burton

Dr. Burton?
I was experiencing severe neck and shoulder discomfort after years of running and stress. After my first visit with Dr. Burton, I got immediate relief. Dr. Burton discussed my initial care plan, we agreed that I would visit frequently the first few weeks and adjust accordingly. I trust Dr. Burton's experience and knowledge. I look forward to being adjusted and using different modalities with each visit. The staff is also very personable. I am so happy I found Dr. Burton in Natural Awakenings.
Isabelle G. – Feb 14, 2019
excellent treatment.
Anonymous – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I literally couldn't walk yesterday my sciatica was so bad! After Dr. Burton got through with me, I walked in here today! Pain is minimal and I feel like a new person! I'm so grateful!!
Kathleen M. – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
When I first came here I was in alot of pain, i couldn't sleep. I was sitting at work in pain all day. My husband found Dr. Burton on the website, and did some research into different Chiro Doctors. Dr. Burton was the only Doctor with good reviews. I have been coming for three weeks now, and i can sleep straight through the night, my pain is less and less each work. I highly recommend Dr. Burton, he is wonderful and caring and takes the time to explain things to y...
Sherie M. – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton and his staff go out of their way to meet our health concerns.. his adjustments are right on. He is very willing to ask questions and spend time figuring out what is important to help the quality of our physical life better. We appreciate his professional efforts.
Randy R. – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
very great doctor. and the staff isn't bad either
Catherine O. – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
since I've been coming here I feel 100% better and I will continue to come in the future.
Gerrardo P. – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Over the years, Dr. Burton has treated me for numerous injuries, ranging from motor vehicle accident injuries to sports injuries, and lower back tension during one of my pregnancies. He is kind and attentive and amazing at getting me back to living my life injury free. I trust him completely.
D. L. – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I have suffered from pain due to injury for years. Have always been treated with medication for the pain, but not the injury. Certain activities intensify pain, but since being treated by Dr. Burton, the actual pain and time in pain has lessened a great deal. I am amazed to think I could have bypassed all the medication for a more natural treatment that is longer lasting. Within a few encounters, I have benefited by a definite improvement, to include my sleeping patterns.
R. W. – Oct 05, 2018
Relieves pain.
Anonymous – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
dr burton has helped me from everthing from neck back to tmj there is no bs just straight to the point of making you feel btter love him and his staff dr burton is a true healer
M. S. – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Been seeing doctor after doctor with no improvement. I was skeptical that a Chiropractor could help my chronic pain, After a few visits, amazed to be feeling relief. Bernie was the only one who had a clear explanation and results to go along with it. Major improvement with my TMJ. Bernie is amazing.
Anonymous – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I had an ongoing medical issue that Dr. Burton was able to help me with. I have problems with a hiatal hernia that no doctor was able to help me with. Dr. Burton was able to adjust it, and help me so that i was able to function, my acid reflux was greatly reduced. Before i was unable to eat, and burped and belched continously. I had problems with sciatica that was obliterated. I also have treatments for a knee problem that has improved greatly. Overall, i am extremely sat...
Anonymous – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I had a great experience with Dr. Burton! My friend recommended him while I was traveling in the area because I had a minor back injury while playing with her children & had experienced a car accident a few years ago. He helped me with easing my pain and I was able to enjoy the rest of my trip! If I had not of come in I know the remainder of my vacation would have been miserable. Thanks so much for your kind and knowledgeable approach to your work. I will be back when I visit Florida again!
Anonymous – Aug 11, 2018
good
Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton has been great helping me manage my neck and back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I was very pleased with the treatment and the way he handled my particular problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
He has fixed more things for me than I can list here!! He tends to be a "go to"doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton is a fantastic chiropractor who takes the time to listen to your concerns, address them, and explain anything you want to know. He is unsatisfied if he hasn't gotten to the bottom of the problem and is determined to get you better rather than just keep taking your money.
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Feel great after I left Dr. Burton. Secretaries, Kelly and Stacie were great.
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?

Dr. Burton accepts

Dr. Burton accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Burton treats your condition or procedure

• Lumbar Decompression Therapy
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression

Dr. Bernard Burton is a holistic physician who practices chiropractic, acupuncture, active release technique, craniopathy, and nutrition in Sunrise, Florida. He has been in practice in the Plantation/Sunrise area since 1995. After having graduated wi...Read more

• Chiropractic