Dr. Bernard Burton, DC

Dr. Bernard Burton, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. Bernard Burton, DC is a chiropractor in Sunrise, FL. He specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

Better Backs at Burton Chiropractic

7800 W Oakland Park Blvd Ste 110

Sunrise, FL 33351

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Burton treats your condition or procedure

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Injuries

The office's philosophy is simple. 1.Get the patient out of Pain As Soon As Possible. 2. Determine and then educate the patient as to the cause of the problem. 3. Encourage the patient and make it as easy as we can for the patient to seek the care an...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Burton?
Dr. Burton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bernard Burton, DC
RecentHighestLowest
I was experiencing severe neck and shoulder discomfort after years of running and stress. After my first visit with Dr. Burton, I got immediate relief. Dr. Burton discussed my initial care plan, we agreed that I would visit frequently the first few weeks and adjust accordingly. I trust Dr. Burton's experience and knowledge. I look forward to being adjusted and using different modalities with each visit. The staff is also very personable. I am so happy I found Dr. Burton in Natural Awakenings.
excellent treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I literally couldn't walk yesterday my sciatica was so bad! After Dr. Burton got through with me, I walked in here today! Pain is minimal and I feel like a new person! I'm so grateful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
When I first came here I was in alot of pain, i couldn't sleep. I was sitting at work in pain all day. My husband found Dr. Burton on the website, and did some research into different Chiro Doctors. Dr. Burton was the only Doctor with good reviews. I have been coming for three weeks now, and i can sleep straight through the night, my pain is less and less each work. I highly recommend Dr. Burton, he is wonderful and caring and takes the time to explain things to y...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton and his staff go out of their way to meet our health concerns.. his adjustments are right on. He is very willing to ask questions and spend time figuring out what is important to help the quality of our physical life better. We appreciate his professional efforts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
very great doctor. and the staff isn't bad either
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
since I've been coming here I feel 100% better and I will continue to come in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Over the years, Dr. Burton has treated me for numerous injuries, ranging from motor vehicle accident injuries to sports injuries, and lower back tension during one of my pregnancies. He is kind and attentive and amazing at getting me back to living my life injury free. I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I have suffered from pain due to injury for years. Have always been treated with medication for the pain, but not the injury. Certain activities intensify pain, but since being treated by Dr. Burton, the actual pain and time in pain has lessened a great deal. I am amazed to think I could have bypassed all the medication for a more natural treatment that is longer lasting. Within a few encounters, I have benefited by a definite improvement, to include my sleeping patterns.
Relieves pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
dr burton has helped me from everthing from neck back to tmj there is no bs just straight to the point of making you feel btter love him and his staff dr burton is a true healer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Been seeing doctor after doctor with no improvement. I was skeptical that a Chiropractor could help my chronic pain, After a few visits, amazed to be feeling relief. Bernie was the only one who had a clear explanation and results to go along with it. Major improvement with my TMJ. Bernie is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I had an ongoing medical issue that Dr. Burton was able to help me with. I have problems with a hiatal hernia that no doctor was able to help me with. Dr. Burton was able to adjust it, and help me so that i was able to function, my acid reflux was greatly reduced. Before i was unable to eat, and burped and belched continously. I had problems with sciatica that was obliterated. I also have treatments for a knee problem that has improved greatly. Overall, i am extremely sat...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I had a great experience with Dr. Burton! My friend recommended him while I was traveling in the area because I had a minor back injury while playing with her children & had experienced a car accident a few years ago. He helped me with easing my pain and I was able to enjoy the rest of my trip! If I had not of come in I know the remainder of my vacation would have been miserable. Thanks so much for your kind and knowledgeable approach to your work. I will be back when I visit Florida again!
good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton has been great helping me manage my neck and back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
I was very pleased with the treatment and the way he handled my particular problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
He has fixed more things for me than I can list here!! He tends to be a "go to"doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Dr. Burton is a fantastic chiropractor who takes the time to listen to your concerns, address them, and explain anything you want to know. He is unsatisfied if he hasn't gotten to the bottom of the problem and is determined to get you better rather than just keep taking your money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Burton, DC?
Feel great after I left Dr. Burton. Secretaries, Kelly and Stacie were great.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?

Better Backs at Burton Chiropractic