Michelle Berman, MSRD

Michelle Berman, MSRD

Pediatric Nutrition  ·
Female  ·
Michelle Berman, MSRD is a pediatric nutritionist in Vienna, VA. She specializes in pediatric nutrition, pediatrics, and more.Read her story

131 Church St NW Ste 5

Vienna, VA 22180

Learn about Michelle Berman

Michelle Berman's bio

This content was provided by Michelle Berman "My undergraduate degree was received at Syracuse Unicersity where I received my B.S. Degree in Clinical Distetics. I then went on to receive my Master's of Science degree at Drexel University and conducted my research thesis at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania on women with Premenstrual Syndrome and the effects of Vitamin B-6 supplementation on symptom severity. My internship was at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where I completed after 6 months and then continued employment there for the next 7 years. I've had 3 private practices, one in Providence,RI, Boulder,CO and presently Vienna, VA. i love supporting people on their journey towards health and well-being and helping them reach their individual goals."

This content was provided by Michelle Berman "As a nutritionist with over 28 years in this field, I have had the honor of helping others improve the quality of their lives through education, coaching, supporting and counseling. What we put into our bodies is what our bodies become. It is really that simple, but the journey of getting to our healthy goals is not always an easy path. Through acknowledging behaviors and habits that no longer serve us, we can begin to make long-lasting changes that can last a lifetime."

• Pediatric Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Counseling

Michelle Berman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diet Counseling
  • Eating Disorder Treatment
  • Eating Management
  • Educational Therapy
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Graduate School Drexel University Ms
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985

Michelle Berman has no awards or honors listed.

Michelle Berman has no media or publications listed.

Michelle Berman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Berman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michelle Berman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Berman

Michelle Berman?
Michelle Berman's Performance

How was your experience with Michelle Berman?