Bennitta Edmeade, APRN

Bennitta Edmeade, APRN

Internal MedicineFemale

Bennitta Edmeade, APRN is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Orlando, FL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Bennitta Edmeade to book an appointment.

AdventHealth Medical Group Internal Medicine at Mills

Central Florida Internal Medicine401 N Mills Ave Orlando, FL 32803

More Internists at AdventHealth Medical Group Internal Medicine at Mills

Bennitta Edmeade's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Bennitta Edmeade

Based on 1 rating

Bennitta Edmeade

Bennitta Edmeade is the gold standard for delivering health care to her patients. When I transferred to this practice I had so many issues; weight, swelling, aching in different parts of my body and ignorant about what to do to help myself feel better. At my 1st visit I explained all of this to her and she LISTENED. She restated what she THOUGHT she heard me say, typing feverishly as she repeated my concerns. Then she told me what medical information she needed from me, in the form of blood work. She said she needed to see me from the inside. She ordered a COMPLETE blood panel and scheduled a follow-up visit for after the results were in. At the follow-up visit, that woman sat down with me, and my husband, who'd endured my complaints about not feeling well, and she explained the results of EVERY piece of the exhaustive blood paneling she'd ordered. I NEVER understood my body like that before. She laid out a plan for how WE would get me feeling better. Today I'm feeling GREAT! She's #1!
Patricia – May 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Bennitta Edmeade, APRN?

How was your experience with Bennitta Edmeade?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Bennitta Edmeade treats your condition or procedure

Bennitta Edmeade accepts

Bennitta Edmeade accepts the following insurance:

Bennitta Edmeade, APRN, is an advanced practice registered nurse with AdventHealth Medical Group. A decorated US Army veteran, she served four years as...Read more

How can I make an appointment with Bennitta Edmeade, APRN?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (407) 768-1079.

Does Bennitta Edmeade, APRN offer telehealth services?

Bennitta Edmeade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Bennitta Edmeade, APRN accepting new patients?

Bennitta Edmeade, APRN generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Bennitta Edmeade's profile to make an appointment.

Does Bennitta Edmeade, APRN accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Bennitta Edmeade accepts your insurance.

Where is Bennitta Edmeade, APRN's office located?

Bennitta Edmeade's office is located at 401 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.