Benjamin Wendel, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Male

Benjamin Wendel

University Orthopedic Surgeons

1926 Alcoa Hwy Ste 210 Knoxville, TN 37920

Benjamin Wendel, PA is a Physician Assistant in Knoxville, TN. Be sure to call ahead with Benjamin Wendel to book an appointment.

Benjamin Wendel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Benjamin Wendel

4.0

Benjamin Wendel?
I have never had a physician or a PA who exhibited the kindness that Benjamin showed me during my ordeal with breaking my femur. He is obviously very skilled and knows orthopedics well, but his kindness and willingness to go the extra mile is what sets him apart. He and Dr. McCollum are a great team, and any physician would be lucky to have him as a PA. If you want specifics: answered all my questions thoughtfully and without reproach. Quickly got back in touch with me when my situation with fracturing my leg while on travel became a precarious situation. Worked with me, hospital and doctors to ensure I got home safely so I could have surgery in U.S. Remained in contact pre- and post surgery. Excellent PA.
Cheryl Gardner Howell – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Wendel, PA?
My arthritic knees require having fluid drained from them followed by steroid injections periodically. This has been necessary for years. Several Drs. & PA's have given these injections. Ben's draining/injections are the most gentle & least painful of any I have had. Ben has a gentle, soft spoken way about him that is so calming & reassuring. I am always relieved when he walks into the room.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Wendel, PA?
Mr Wendel entered the examining room without introducing himself. His appearance was scruffy and unshaven. There was no greeting. I needed a cortisone shot. I was a bit taken aback he was going to do it. He assured me he was better at it than Dr Eilerman. His words were "You should benglad I am doing it and not him." Kinda cocky don't ya think? Very unprofessional. He put the shot in a totally different location than Sr Eilerman prior. NOT SUCCESSFUL. Never again will this person touch me.
Tennhorselover in Knoxville, Tn – Oct 27, 2016
I'm sorry to hear that you were not pleased with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Wendel, PA?

How was your experience with Benjamin Wendel?

• Physician Assistant (PA)