Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Benjamin Shultz, DC
Dr. Benjamin Shultz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Monroeville, PA.

1 Racquet Ln

Monroeville, PA 15146

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Shultz

We take the time to listen to the problems you?re having with your body, whether they are related to muscle pain, nerve stress, bone or joint pain, an accident, or anything else that feels out of place and is taking away from your quality of life. It is our main goal to provide immediate relief to your pain, and to work together to create an individualized care plan to keep your condition from worsening or recurring. We want nothing more than to get you back to doing the things you enjoy.

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Shultz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Penn State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shultz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shultz to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Shultz's Performance
Monroeville, PA |
I have rib problems! I have told Dr. Shults a hole lot of times about them. Still every time he adjust me he dislocates my ribs causing great discomfort for me. He's to harsh. I feel like I'am being abused.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Came 2 Dr. Shultz due 2 back pain.1st visit will be my last. Had tons of people in his office. A lady ended up doing my consult b/c he was 2 busy. He took x-rays & never reviewed them 2 let me know what they said. He put me on stim machine &never checked back to see if I was alright. Some man came back 2 get me off the machine & led me to the front. The doctor never spoke 2 me again. Asked what my plan was for next visit she stated wasnt sure, had 2 wait 2 see what would be covered by insurance.
in Greensburg |
Dr. Shultz is one of the best D.C. I've found and I've lived in 7 states and have been using chiropractic for 24 years. He truly cares about the patient. When's the last time a Dr. called you the next day to see how you were feeling and left their cell number??
Pittsburgh, PA |
Do not trust this man! All he wants is money money money. Says the insurance will cover and then hey do not. Very pushy, very demanding. Every time I left his office, I left with a throbbing head ache. Told the dr about it and was told that maybe it was something else I had done. I wouldn't recommend this man to work on my dead dog!!
Kittanning, PA |
Great chiropractor...I was in severe pain when I started and he & his team has helped me so much! I recommend him to anyone who has back pain!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I have not one day of my life that I have not experienced severe neck/back pain ... When I was 14 years old I would get massages where the masseuse dug her elbow into my rhomboid to relieve pain ... A car accident in 2014 took my to the worst level of pain (and hopelessness after going to many chiropractors who were good - but only offered temporary relief) ... Long story short ... He changed my life ... I can't begin to describe how great this doctor is... In every possible way ...
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Do not trust him. VERY pushy. Tries to make you put a $20 deposit down for an appointment. I don't know if he will refund you if you call and cancel it or not. His assistant tried and tried to get $20 from me. I felt so unease with them. I just walked away. My first encounter with him was at Bloomfield Little Italy Day
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Shultz, DC?
Are you Dr. Shultz?