Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male

Benjamin Plahtinsky

Parkridge Bone and Joint

2205 McCallie Ave Ste 102 Chattanooga, TN 37404

Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C is a physician assistant in Chattanooga, TN. He specializes in physician assistant (pa) and orthopedic surgery.

Benjamin Plahtinsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Benjamin Plahtinsky

Benjamin Plahtinsky?
Benjamin Plahtinsky's Performance
What People Say About Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C
I went because I have had lower back pain for over a year and had been told I had a bulging disc. As it turns out, it has nothing to do with my spine but is a muscle issue. Recommended PT
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
I Highly recommend Ben Plahtinsky. Not only is he knowledgeable, and professional, he is considerate and friendly. He listens to what you have to say and you never have that "rushed" feeling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
Great visit very professional and knowledgeable staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
Mr Plahtinsky is always thorough in his diagnosis and treatment of a problem. He listens carefully as an explanation of problem is stated......thoughtful questions are asked by him and then the best method of treatment is shared. He is professional and friendly. I can always get an appointment when I have a problem. He’s the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
The wait time was minimal and the office staff was very friendly. I liked Dr. Ben a lot he was personable and seemed to understand my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
Since we do not live in the area, but my brother does, he recommended this office. We were very pleased with Ben, and his suggestions for my knee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
I had been in a lot of pain with my arm and went to a sports doctor and they didn't seem to help me and basically said I would have to live with my pain. I was in such severe pain at times I would cry so my daughter recommended Dr. Ben. They gave me an appt. immediately. Dr. Ben was so kind and listened to my problem and took more x-rays and found my problem. I'm so glad someone cared enough to listen and realize there was a real issue. Within a few hours I was already getting some relief. It never hurts to get a second opinion if your pain persist and I would highly recommend Dr. Ben. Thank you for being so kind and understanding and taking the extra steps to make sure that I feel better. He explains things so well and makes sure you understand what's going on with your health. He seems like he really cares for his patients and has a great staff to help you. Thanks for all you help : )
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
I would go back to him. He is very good at what he does and cares for his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?
This is my second opportunity to visit Ben after my last partial knee-placement. He is professional, informed, open to questions, and provides excellent patient care. Ben also informed me that his office sees 'walk-in' patients and therefore not to hesitate to come to the office if concerned or unwell. When dealing with the uncertainies of surgical recovery, it is reassuring to know that access to your medical guy is not a problem.
Fast and he listens
×Post a ResponseAre you Benjamin Plahtinsky, PA-C?

How was your experience with Benjamin Plahtinsky?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Benjamin Plahtinsky accepts

Benjamin Plahtinsky accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Benjamin Plahtinsky treats your condition or procedure