Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC is a chiropractor in Gresham, OR. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

Valleyview Chiropractic + Spine Center

2850 SE Powell Valley Rd Ste 205

Gresham, OR 97080

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Heath

Dr. Heath's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Heath "I have enjoyed helping improve the health and vitality of the community we serve. For the last 16 plus years, initially in physical therapy and then in the field of chiropractic, I have dedicated myself to alleviating patients pain, discomfort and stress with safe and effective procedures. "

This content was provided by Dr. Heath "Our goal at Valleyview Chiropractic Spine Center is help you recover from you pain and get back to your active lifestyle. Our chiropractic physicians, doctor of oriental medicine, massage therapists and other professional staff are committed to your health. Our skilled multidisciplinary providers offer non-drug and non-surgical treatment for headaches, neck, back and extremity conditions including TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip and knees.

We specialize in the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of motor vehicle accidents and work place injuries. No referral necessary and we accept all automobile accident, worker's compensation and most private health insurances. Most emergency cases seen within 24 hours with same day appointments available. We will work with your medical provider to provide the comprehensive care you need."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Massage Therapy
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Heath does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tension Headache
  • Whiplash
  • Work-Related Injuries

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Western States Chiropractic College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Heath has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heath's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Heath

90.47619047619048%
1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Heath?
Dr. Heath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC
Great service. Amazing staff. Friendly team of employees who are are all more than happy to help each patient improve to feeling like their normal self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Caring and friendly staff. Dr. Heath has a super power of being able to remember your name after only a few visits which helps to make a patient feel important to his practice. If you’re in pain and looking for relief, this is a great place to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr Heath and his staff are amazing! Although my accident was very unfortunate, my entire experience has been nothing but positive! I have learned how Important it is to take care of myself. They truly have made me healthy and I now have the ability to be active again! I have the utmost respect...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Everyone here at Valleyview was exceptional. I got the best asssitance for my body aches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I was not sure what to do about the stresses I had in my body along with my mental and physical attitude. I heard from my oncologist (I’m a Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer survivor) to try massage and chiropractic. After years I finally decided to seek out chiropractic and that’s when I met Dr. Heath and...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Heath?