Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC is a chiropractor in Gresham, OR. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

Valleyview Chiropractic + Spine Center

2850 SE Powell Valley Rd Ste 205

Gresham, OR 97080

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Heath

Dr. Heath's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Heath "I have enjoyed helping improve the health and vitality of the community we serve. For the last 16 plus years, initially in physical therapy and then in the field of chiropractic, I have dedicated myself to alleviating patients pain, discomfort and stress with safe and effective procedures. "

This content was provided by Dr. Heath "Our goal at Valleyview Chiropractic Spine Center is help you recover from you pain and get back to your active lifestyle. Our chiropractic physicians, doctor of oriental medicine, massage therapists and other professional staff are committed to your health. Our skilled multidisciplinary providers offer non-drug and non-surgical treatment for headaches, neck, back and extremity conditions including TMJ, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip and knees.

We specialize in the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of motor vehicle accidents and work place injuries. No referral necessary and we accept all automobile accident, worker's compensation and most private health insurances. Most emergency cases seen within 24 hours with same day appointments available. We will work with your medical provider to provide the comprehensive care you need."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Massage Therapy
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Heath does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tension Headache
  • Whiplash
  • Work-Related Injuries

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Western States Chiropractic College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Heath has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heath to family and friends

Dr. Heath's Performance

Dr. Heath Says:
"

We look forward to helping you, your family and friends. Our modern office provides an excellent patient experience and convenience to our community.

"

I really enjoy having so many different options when it comes to the care I’m receiving. Whether it’s PT, massage therapy, or chiropractic work. Everyone is great in their own way and I would recommend this place to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
From the moment I came in Dr. Heath and his staff made me feel at home. Their office is a one stop shop to help with all your needs after a car accident.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful team very compassionate and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Heath after a car accident. I was waking up with headaches daily, constantly in pain and not being able to sleep through the night from pain and discomfort. Dr. Heath set me up with a treatment plan and some aids to help my healing process on my own time as well. I am forever...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
It has been an absolutely wonderful experience. After 2 years of chronic back pain, I’m finally finding some relief. It has improved my daily life dramatically and has made playing my two year old daughter much easier. I couldn’t be more happy with how much it’s helped. It gives me so much hope...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0