Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC is a Chiropractor in Gresham, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Heath to book an appointment.

Valleyview Injury and Physical Med

Valleyview Injury and Physical Medicine2850 Se Powell Valley Rd Ste 205 Gresham, OR 97080

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Heath's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Heath

90.42553191489361%
3.1914893617021276%

Dr. Heath?
The staff is very attentive and friendly!
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Fantastic experience! Dr. Heath and staff really know how to welcome people and help them thru the recovery process. It's very convenient with Physical Therapy, medical injections, Chiropractic care and Massage Therapy all in one location.
Benjamin Heath – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine's medical staff, chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists and acupuncturists are a fantastic team. From the front desk to the care managers, Valleyview Injury is a great place for health and healing! Providing a warm and compassionate experience is the goal of the entire team. Highly recommend this clinic!
Benjy L. – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
My wife went to see these folks after a minor car accident, suffering from debilitating headaches and a painful neckand back, so any treatment was paid for by the personal injury portion of our a uto insurance. She was unable to see Dr. Heath, who now apparently does only administrative work . No mention was made of needing X-rays, CAT scans, etc., and no one mentioned the possibility of a concussion. During her visit they gave her a back brace and a water pillow, also paid for by our insurance. After her first visit her pain was no better so I suggested she visit a naturopath for hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT). Within two HBOT treatments her pain resolved. A later X-Ray showed no damage to her neck, but significant cervical arthritis. The accident may have temporarily exacerbated any cervical misalignment caused by the arthritis.
Bruce Niss – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I have been so impressed and thankful for my experience at Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine. From the front desk, to the massage therapists, and doctors each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and caring. The staff is responsive and always willing to help. Thank you Dr. Heath and the Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine team for providing such high quality care.
Christian in Portland, OR – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
My accident took place about a year ago and there was a point in time maybe 4-6 months into me recovery that I felt like maybe I’m not going to get any better. Dr. Heath assured me that this was all part of the healing process and I would get back to normal again. I was reluctant to believe him at the time, but sure enough here I am 11 months later and I’m feeling good. His staff is phenomenal at ensuring I get the right treatment to get back to feeling good. I got the best care for my injury as anyone else would for their injury with his teams line up of Chiropractic, Acupuncture and his massage therapist. With his team there is a level of one stop service to remedy any injury. I am genuinely grateful for all of the staff here as they got me feeling good again.
RS – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I am always in a fantastic mood when I come here and a amazingly triumphant mood when I leave! My chronic back pain has bothered me my entire life and this is the first time I have known what it is like to be without pain. The staff here are kind, gentle, professional, and they laugh at my silly jokes too. I have gone to an over abundance of heath care providers over the last 32 years and this is by far the best one I have ever gone to.
Anisha Scanlon – Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Great staff, very flexible and patient. I have worked with the entire team for 8 months and have never experienced a bad time here. Recommending to all family and friends!
Kylee in Beaverton, OR – Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Amazing people that really care about your health. I never feel pressured to do anything I don't want to. They ask questions about my health and together we've come up with a plan to improve my health. Highly recommended.
Harvey in GRESHAM, OR – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I am very impressed with the work of the doctors and massages therapists. From the first visit I started feeling much better. The customer service level is outstanding, very friendly environment. I will be coming here often. Very thankful I found amazing chiropractor clinic in my neighborhood.
Svitlana in Gresham , OR – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Amazing staff and services available. Highly recommend Megan for massage and Melissa for accupuncture. They have treated my migraines and muscle tension, feeling better than I have in years.
Ali in Portland , OR – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Great service. Amazing staff. Friendly team of employees who are are all more than happy to help each patient improve to feeling like their normal self.
T Webb in Portland , OR – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Caring and friendly staff. Dr. Heath has a super power of being able to remember your name after only a few visits which helps to make a patient feel important to his practice. If you’re in pain and looking for relief, this is a great place to come.
Monica Smith in Boring, OR – Aug 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr Heath and his staff are amazing! Although my accident was very unfortunate, my entire experience has been nothing but positive! I have learned how Important it is to take care of myself. They truly have made me healthy and I now have the ability to be active again! I have the utmost respect for Valleyview and I highly recommend them!
Wanita – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Everyone here at Valleyview was exceptional. I got the best asssitance for my body aches.
Janie Ballou in Gresham, OR – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I was not sure what to do about the stresses I had in my body along with my mental and physical attitude. I heard from my oncologist (I’m a Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer survivor) to try massage and chiropractic. After years I finally decided to seek out chiropractic and that’s when I met Dr. Heath and his amazing team. Coming here has changed my life mentally and physically. I feel motivated to get out and explore along with going to the gym regularly now. Best decision I’ve ever made. Thank you all.
Nick Penner in Gresham, OR – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I love ValleyView chiropractic and injury clinic! I was in a very severe rollover accident and I had many different bumps and bruises. They are taking very good care of me and I highly recommend them.
Jakki in Gresham – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I started with visits for a chronic back pain issue, and have seen so many changes that are absolutely stellar. Being able to have the multiple modalities available and working together has absolutely changed my life. I’ve been in for massage, chiropractic, and physical therapy. How everybody works together here has been amazing for me, and my back and my body in general have changed so much...the back pain has decreased and is mostly gone. This is a huge change for me!
M.M. – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I highly recommend Valley view to all my friends & family. After only 4 visits I can feel my toes!, I haven’t felt my toes in SO long. Every staff member is personable & friendly. They make you feel so at ease.
Billie Rau in Portland , OR – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr. Heath is so kind and knowledgeable. My family and I have all been treated by Dr. Heath and would highly recommend him.
Natalie Dumitru in Gresham, OR – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Heath?

Dr. Heath accepts

Dr. Heath accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Assurant Health
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Worker's Compensation WC
CHAMPVA
Cigna Network
Commercial Insurance Company
First Choice Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
HealthSmart
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Medicare
Oregon Health Plan
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Heath treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • Work-Related Injuries

Our goal at Valleyview Injury Physical Medicine is to help you recover from you pain and get back to your active lifestyle. Our medical providers, chiropractic physicians, acupuncturists, massage therapists and other professional staff are committed ...Read more

• Chiropractic

Western States Chiropractic College
2005
Western States Chiropractic College

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Heath communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath communicates via email

• Does Dr. Heath offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Heath offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Heath have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Heath offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Heath offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Heath offers evening visits