Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC is a chiropractor in Gresham, OR. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Heath accepts

Dr. Heath accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Assurant Health
Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Worker's Compensation WC
CHAMPVA
Cigna Network
Commercial Insurance Company
First Choice Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
HealthSmart
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Heath treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Tension Headache
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Whiplash
  • Work-Related Injuries

Our goal at Valleyview Chiropractic Spine Center is help you recover from you pain and get back to your active lifestyle. Our chiropractic physicians, doctor of oriental medicine, massage therapists and other professional staff are committed to your ...

• Chiropractic

2.247191011235955%

Dr. Heath?
Dr. Heath's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC
I am always in a fantastic mood when I come here and a amazingly triumphant mood when I leave! My chronic back pain has bothered me my entire life and this is the first time I have known what it is like to be without pain. The staff here are kind, gentle, professional, and they laugh at my silly jokes too. I have gone to an over abundance of heath care providers over the last 32 years and this is by far the best one I have ever gone to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Great staff, very flexible and patient. I have worked with the entire team for 8 months and have never experienced a bad time here. Recommending to all family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Amazing people that really care about your health. I never feel pressured to do anything I don't want to. They ask questions about my health and together we've come up with a plan to improve my health. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I am very impressed with the work of the doctors and massages therapists. From the first visit I started feeling much better. The customer service level is outstanding, very friendly environment. I will be coming here often. Very thankful I found amazing chiropractor clinic in my neighborhood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Amazing staff and services available. Highly recommend Megan for massage and Melissa for accupuncture. They have treated my migraines and muscle tension, feeling better than I have in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Great service. Amazing staff. Friendly team of employees who are are all more than happy to help each patient improve to feeling like their normal self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Caring and friendly staff. Dr. Heath has a super power of being able to remember your name after only a few visits which helps to make a patient feel important to his practice. If you’re in pain and looking for relief, this is a great place to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr Heath and his staff are amazing! Although my accident was very unfortunate, my entire experience has been nothing but positive! I have learned how Important it is to take care of myself. They truly have made me healthy and I now have the ability to be active again! I have the utmost respect for Valleyview and I highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Everyone here at Valleyview was exceptional. I got the best asssitance for my body aches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I was not sure what to do about the stresses I had in my body along with my mental and physical attitude. I heard from my oncologist (I’m a Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer survivor) to try massage and chiropractic. After years I finally decided to seek out chiropractic and that’s when I met Dr. Heath and his amazing team. Coming here has changed my life mentally and physically. I feel motivated to get out and explore along with going to the gym regularly now. Best decision I’ve ever made. Thank you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I love ValleyView chiropractic and injury clinic! I was in a very severe rollover accident and I had many different bumps and bruises. They are taking very good care of me and I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I started with visits for a chronic back pain issue, and have seen so many changes that are absolutely stellar. Being able to have the multiple modalities available and working together has absolutely changed my life. I’ve been in for massage, chiropractic, and physical therapy. How everybody works together here has been amazing for me, and my back and my body in general have changed so much...the back pain has decreased and is mostly gone. This is a huge change for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I highly recommend Valley view to all my friends & family. After only 4 visits I can feel my toes!, I haven’t felt my toes in SO long. Every staff member is personable & friendly. They make you feel so at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr. Heath is so kind and knowledgeable. My family and I have all been treated by Dr. Heath and would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
He’s awesome! Very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Valley View Care Clinic has helped me with chronic pain I have suffered for years. The staff established treatments that is tailored to my specific needs. Doctor Heath has always shown an interest in my care and progress. My massage therapist, Megan is simply the best as well as my acupuncturist, Melissa and rehab specialist, Sara. The front office and reception ladies are very professional and always with a smile.
Great team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
As a hairdresser I suffer from shoulder and neck pain. Since coming here my pain has decreased dramatically. All the staff members are incredibly helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this location to anyone who suffers from injuries and pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
Dr. Heath and the whole staff has been the most friendly, informative and welcoming team of people I could have asked for. They truly have an amazing crew who has helped me through the recovery process. I’d recommend and will recommend going to Dr. Heath and the staff for any related appointments. Love these great people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Heath, DC?
I really enjoy having so many different options when it comes to the care I’m receiving. Whether it’s PT, massage therapy, or chiropractic work. Everyone is great in their own way and I would recommend this place to anyone!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Heath?