Contact provider for availability

Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D

Neuropsychology ·  Male

Dr. Christiansen
890 Heritage Park Blvd Ste 104 Layton, UT 84041

Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D is a neuropsychologist in Layton, UT. He specializes in neuropsychology and clinical neuropsychology.

Dr. Christiansen accepts

Dr. Christiansen accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Christiansen treats your condition or procedure

3.8

Dr. Christiansen?
Dr. Christiansen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D
Very poorly written report; little to no time spent directly with my child - most of the testing was done by office staff. The report was written so poorly that the school questioned the validity of all the testing. As an added bonus, obtaining an additional copy of the report was ridiculously rigid and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Dr. Ben was awesome! He helped my daughter recover from a traumatic brain injury. He knew exactly what to have her do. He relates to teens very well. He listened to our concerns and made us feel that he cared. We recommend him to anyone recovering from TBI!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
My mother went in for day long testing to see how her dementia was progressing. Not once did he come in to see her. When we went in for the results we were kept waiting for TWO HOURS! And all he did was read the results from a paper. He did not say "how are you feeling? ", no compassion, she was a paycheck to him. His diagnosis was wrong compared to other doctors as well. The staff were irritable and impatient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
I originally took my mother to see Dr Christiansen after an car accident in which she suffered a brain injury. The cognitive testing revealed that she was in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. Although my mother is difficult to deal with Dr Christiansen treated her with respect and dignity. I had testing done myself because of the high incidence of Alzheimer's in my family and in my opinion the testing was professionally administered. And now I have a baseline for future comparison.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
I have been seeing Dr. Christiansen and have been extremely pleased. His staff is always polite and accommodating. Dr Christiansen is very personable and easy to work with. His honest and direct approach is quite refreshing. I greatly appreciate the fact that he doesn't waste my time with worthless chatter but gets right to the issue. His problem solving is phenomenal and I have been nothing but pleased with the care he has provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Great staff, fun environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Dr. Christiansen and his staff are quite adept at their jobs. I am always treated with dignity and respect . I absolutely love his no nonsense approach to my care. He does not waste my time which is greatly appreciated. Through lots of hard work, on both our parts, my progress has been phenomenal!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
I've with Dr Christiansen for a few years and has been very helpful in getting 2 of my children evaluated and working out a plan of action. Took the time we needed for questions and explaining things to us so we understood everything. He is almost always on time. Very kind and respectful. It has been a pleasure to work with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
It is not easy when you realize your child is not like everyone else. Dr Christiansen has been wonderful! He actually cares about us and our outcome. He is upfront and does not tell me what I want to hear, but what is real. The path of treatment we have been on the last few months is helping my child. We have a long road ahead, but we have answers and a game plan that will be altered as needed. I love that he is always checking in and will answer all my questions no matter how long it takes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Dr Ben is a total poser. He did not do one thing he said he would to help me. I won't go back to him or recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
I have worked with Dr. Christiansen for a few months now. He is very dedicated to his patients! He is always looking for the absolute best treatment for each patient's unique needs. His staff are caring and understanding and always willing to help where ever they can! I would highly recommend Dr. Christiansen and trust him with my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
I was referred to Dr. Christiansen for the diagnosis of my son. He was incredibly personable and very (dare I say) human in speaking with the both of us. He made sure we understood each and every form, test and motivation behind them. When My son took his tests his staff was just as thorough and just as personable according to him (getting a 13 y/o to say nice things about docs and nurses is hard). With the results, he made sure we understood each as well as the diagnoses. Plus an extra test!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Dr. Christiansen is a very professional but still personable DR. he works very hard to keep you calm while facing difficult issues. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?
Dr. Christiansen does a poor job explaining patient treatment plans and what expectations he has of the patient. He does not provide enough information to patients to allow them to make informed decisions. His medical assistant is rude and demeaning and will hang up on you if they become irritated with your questions or attempts to obtain more information. Attempts to file complaints result in Dr. Christiansen making false statements in defense of his rude medical assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Christiansen, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Christiansen?