Dr. Behice Ozbay, MD

Dr. Behice Ozbay, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Behice Ozbay, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Broomfield, CO. Dr. Ozbay is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital and St. Anthony North Hospital.

Rocky Mountain Primary Care

7625 W 92nd Ave

Broomfield, CO 80021

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CHAMPVA
  • Cofinity
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Ozbay

I am a Family Physician who believes in preventive care and in the benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for all ages. I consider myself easy to talk to, and I prefer to guide my patients to make the right decisions for themselves with any health issues. It is important to me that my patients are well-informed and that they get continued support in maintaining their health after recovery. I feel that I am at the right place to do the job that I love.

Dr. Ozbay's Experience

Dr. Ozbay's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Chronic Diseases

• Cancer Screening
  • Stitches
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Ozbay is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ozbay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ozbay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ozbay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ozbay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ozbay to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ozbay's Performance
All's I can say is she saved my life. I had seen 17 other doctors before her none of them new what was wrong. Doctor ozbay found my graves disease right off the bat. Wonderful caring doctor who actually listens to you. If not for her I would not be here right now.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Ozbay asked questions and spent time working to build a good picture of not just my personal health, but my family background, my habits, my diet, my exercise, and any concerns I might have. She asked open ended questions, and spent time following up for more information. It felt more like the doctors visits of my youth, where the doctor actually cared about you as a person, not just dollars and cents on a bottom line.
Commerce City, CO |
I would recommend Dr. Ozbay to anyone who wants to take an active part in their health care. She always has time to listen and answer any quesiotns. She has her patients best interests at heart and clearly loves what she does.
in Arvada, CO |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr Ozbay for about 4 years now and we love her. We started seeing her because she has medical experience internationally and we travel overseas a fair amount so we wanted someone who is knowledgeable about travel medical topics. We have been so pleased with her and would recommend her to anyone.
in Thornton, CO |
Was searching for a doctor who would be seeing myself and two adult daughters. Interviewed a few and decided I liked the experience and compassion that Dr. Ozbay showed. My daughters have both traveled extensively out of the country and I liked the fact that Dr. Ozbay studied in Turkey (I believe) and in Africa. Her nurse at that time shared on the side how she was impressed with her solving a patient problem not common here in the states. That cinched it for me, now the son in law is on board!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Ozbay is a great listener and her care has always been compassionate and thorough. Her and her entire staff are always friendly and welcoming and I am always confident in her management of my health.
in Littleton, CO |
I recommend Dr Ozbay. She has a great capacity to listen, she is knowledgeable, caring. She empathizes with my health struggles and always takes a proactive path to solve any issue. During a recent injury, Dr Ozbay sent me to an ER, requested, received the required referrals and follow my progress until the surgery. Four years ago I moved an hour away from her office, and I continue to drive 40 miles to see Dr Ozbay, because of my trust in her medical ability. She is a true professional.
in Denver, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Ozbay for about 5yrs. now and I am very happy with her. She is a very caring person who takes her time with you and listens.
in Westminster, CO |
I would recommend Dr. Ozbay to anyone in need of a physician. I have gone in for a number of issues and she has always been calm and quick about diagnosis and treatment.
Boulder, CO |
Dr. Ozbay is an excellent Doctor who listens well and does all she can to help me and my family. I have seen her for years and refer friends to her without hesitation, she is not only knowledgable, I can tell that she truly cares.
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Ozbay is an excellent Doctor, she is clear and knowledgable and intelligent and truly cares about her patients. I have always had a good experience with her and feel that I can trust her with my health.
I had a recurring problem and had to go back numerous times over four months. I kept getting the brush off - no attempt at diagnosis and even insulted. I finally insisted on testing and found I have a serious health condition. I took my results to another practitioner and am finally receiving treatment. Don't go if you want to be taken seriously.
in Westminster CO |
Dr Strutt told me to get a physical. Wait for physical was 3 mos. Got call from Dr Ozbay office that blood test, bone density, and mammogram were not normal (3 different calls). I know the caller's name, but not her role. She seemed uncertain about Vit D dosage. I got copies of the tests and will consult the internet for answers. I have no idea what is going on. My previous dr (retired) always called me with test results and made sure I understood what was going on (if anything).
in arvada co |
Does not have the ability to make up her own mind about individual patients without discussing patients problem with past Doctor without patient consent HIPPA is not in her basic knowledge base. I don't know where she from but should defiantly learn who she can legally speak with about any patient must have to learn by being sanctioned by HIPPA!
Have you seen Dr. Behice Ozbay, MD?
Are you Dr. Ozbay?

Visit Dr. Ozbay

Dr. Ozbay accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO