Becky Goodson, FNP-C

Becky Goodson, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Becky Goodson, FNP-C is a nurse practitioner in Gilbert, AZ. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

2531 S Gilbert Rd Ste 111

Gilbert, AZ 85295

Learn about Becky Goodson

This content was provided by Becky Goodson "I read a quote by Dr. Erika Schwartz, a leader in the field of preventative medicine, who says, "the longer I practice medicine, the more convinced I become the majority of problems are caused by medications, foods, stress, and other lifestyle issues that are easily improved by making honest and correct connections." I believe she is right. I strive to really listen to my patients' concerns and focus on increasing health, rather than simply treating disease. The mainstay of disease prevention is maintaining a healthy weight, reducing stress, increasing sleep and activity. I strive to help my patients develop these lifelong health habits."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Becky Goodson does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Kent State University
    Other Education | Completed
  • University Of Arizona
    Other Education | Completed

Becky Goodson has no awards or honors listed.

Becky Goodson has no media or publications listed.

Becky Goodson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Becky Goodson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Becky Goodson's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Becky Goodson to family and friends

Becky Goodson's Performance

Becky is great but getting someone to answer the phone to make an appointment is a nightmare
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nicest doctor I've ever had. She gave me so much time and explanation for my muscle pain issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was scheduled with her, after having just transferred to this practice, (I WIlL NOT BE BACK!!) the month prior, due to change in insurance. I am pregnant and the issues I was having were unrelated to pregnancy. I knew something wasn't right, I insisted on tests to be run, even though she didn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to do better for our patients. Every patient and every situation is unique, and I do strive to take time to make sure my patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their plan of care. I recall ordering some initial tests for this patient's symptom and recommending consultation with a specialist. Pregnancy is a unique time in a woman's health and we have to make decisions for diagnostic testing keeping the health of the fetus in mind.

Nearby providers with similar experience