Dr. Bartley Kerr, DC

Dr. Bartley Kerr, DC

Nutrition Consulting  |
Dr. Bartley Kerr, DC is a nutrition consulting provider who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He is 49 years old.

34254 US Highway 19 N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Learn about Dr. Kerr

• Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Kerr does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Kerr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kerr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kerr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kerr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kerr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kerr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kerr to family and friends
Dr. Kerr's Performance
in Florida |
My primary tells me the way I feel is normal for a 45 yr old. Didn't want to believe this is as good as it gets. I heard hormone therapy could help me look and feel young again. NRC is the place I would recommend to friends and family. Dr. Kerr and his staff make you feel at home. I really do feel like I'm 25 again in so many ways??
Palm Harbor, FL |
After reading Dr. Kerr's book that I purchased on Amazon and feeling many of the symptoms of sub-optimal hormone levels, I decided to give his program a try in hopes that I would feel better. What a difference! This place is great! Rhonda is especially helpful in answering many of my questions and Dr. Kerr seems to truly care. Glad I finally did this for myself!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
In 2011 I had lost all zest for life. A friend recommended Dr. Kerr to me and after he balanced my hormones and gave me a personalized diet and workout program, I started to feel better, more motivated immediately. In 5 months I had lost 55 lbs. I had to go off the program in 2014 and felt just as I did before the program - sluggish, no motivation. In 2015 I started again and my mood is improved, I have lots of energy and NO HOT FLASHES! Very happy with Dr. Kerr and his pleasant staff.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Kerr is a wonderful and caring Doctor. I haven't felt this good in years. He took so much time to explain everything and answer all my questions. The entire office is amazing and a pleasure to deal with
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I've had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kerr and his staff. I have recommended him to many of my friends/family who have also had excellent experiences. Once my hormones were balanced I felt a world of difference! Thank you Dr. Kerr!!!
in New Port Richey, FL |
I feel so much better after following Dr Kerr's program.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have been bouncing around to different hormone replacement clinics that couldn't seem to help me. Finally, I have found a place that has not only helped me and has turned my life around, but is also the most affordable and caring place around!
Have you seen Dr. Bartley Kerr, DC?
Are you Dr. Kerr?