Dr. Barry Swindler, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 55

Chiropractic

Dr. Barry Swindler, DC is a Chiropractor in Wake Forest, NC and has over 21 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic-Bachelor Of Science Anatomy in 2001. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Barry Swindler, DC

Chiropractic Nutrition Clinic

2012 S Main St Ste 508 Wake Forest, NC 27587

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sciatica
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Dr. Swindler accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Swindler has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(919) 349-9413Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Swindler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swindler

knowledgeable Chiropractor
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Barry. From the first time , I knew I had made the right choice to visit with him. At my first visit, he took his time to evaluate what my issues were and walked me through every step. He is very knowledgeable and you can tell he loves what he does for his patience. I love that he doesn't just adjust you. He uses applied kinesiology and comes up with a plan for your treatment.
Aug 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Swindler did an amazing job helping me along my journey. I've been to a good amount of chiropractors, and he is by far my favorite, even favorite doctor altogether. He is precise with his techniques and gives long term solutions. Thank you for your help!
Madison – Jul 20, 2022
Changed my life!
I came to Dr. Barry in May with two severely injured shoulders that had caused me to be unemployed since March. My left shoulder injury happened spring 2021. Since then I had been to an orthopedist, orthopedic massage therapist, and physical therapist. After lots of PT & no results for my left shoulder, I injured my right shoulder, too. I had started chiropractic work in April at another location (before moving to NC) but it was not helpful. In comes Dr. Barry in May! After my first appointment, my left shoulder (the more longstanding injury) pain level was brought down dramatically and my right shoulder pain disappeared (and has not come back!). I cried with relief! I go every week for an adjustment and will continue to do so. Dr. Barry has taught me more about my spinal alignment and thus body than any other practitioner I've experienced. Every appointment we have, I see immediate and then longstanding results. I cannot recommend or thank him enough!
Rachel Head – Jun 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I was really impress with services rendered and the explanation regarding the stiffness in my neck and shoulders
Clifford Farrior – Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Barry and Zita are so awesome. My intentions of going to see Dr. Barry were for my 13-year-old hockey player. He had heel pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and knee pain. He had already been seen by an orthopedic doctor without much of a resolution. "Let's just see how he is in a month". Then my son was sitting on the floor and I noticed one of his legs was longer than the other. This is when I took the recommendation from a friend and headed to Dr. Barry. On the first visit, Dr. Barry spends plenty of time getting to know all about your issues and pain. I even mentioned a digestive issue my son was having where his esophagus was not functioning properly. The next stop for that was to have another endoscopy. First visit- My son leaves with both legs the same length which of course helped all of the other aches and after using the suggested supplements, my sons swallowing issue was gone within 3 days. After a month he is doing great both with joint/muscle issues & digestive.
Tiffany Bacon – Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Barry has changed our lives! My husband went to see him because of a back injury, and I went to the office with him just for support. The results were so remarkable that I became a client as well. Thank you Chiropractic Nutrition Clinic!
Natalie Miller – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Barry Swindler for many years. I love his that he uses applied kinesiology along with chiropractic care for treatment of any underlining issues. My back always feel better after an adjustment.
DM – Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I was seeking chiropractic care in Wake Forest and I stumbled upon this doc's website. I scheduled an appointment and came to find what I was looking for: great treatment, great Doc. Definitely go see this chiropractor if you are lookin for good service.
Pauly Driggs – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Barry has been essential to my health. Not only does his adjustments help my back, but he also listens and seeks to answer my questions with experience, knowledge, and research. He seeks to find the root cause of pain instead of merely treating symptoms. I also highly recommend Dr. Barry for Veterans as he has helped my dad treat his PTS naturally something my family is very thankful for.
Jessica – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Definitely a Doc I would recommend to anyone I know! Got back pain? Neck pain? Go see Dr. Barry Swindler in Wake Forest NC, he pretty much has you covered. With his knowledge in Chiropractic care and Applied Kinesiology, he ensures that a well-done diagnosis and treatment procedure occur during your visits.
Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Barry has been treating our family for about 7 years now and has improved our overall health and well-being more than any other chiropractor we have ever been to (and there have been many). His holistic approach, use of applied kinesiology, and genuine care for our health make him a top notch practitioner!
Lisa S. – Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I would highly recommend Dr. Barry, because of his expertise in applied kinesiology in conjunction with chiropractic techniques. He is thorough with his patients and eager to help with different ailments.
Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I have been looking for an applied kinesiology chiropractor in Wake Forest North Carolina for sometime. I finally found a great one. Dr. Barry is very knowledgeable in applied kinesiology and nutrition. He also gave me the best chiropractic adjustments I’ve had. Convenient location, accepts my bcbs insurance.
Tim S – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
Dr. Barry is fantastic! He is a Holistic Chiropractor/Applied Kinesiologist, so he is definitely not your average chiropractor. The applied kinesiology he is using for diagnostic purposes is truly fascinating. he is testing muscles to pinpoint where exactly you need to be adjusted and what the underlying condition is that causes your issues. The past several months he has helped me with sciatica, knee issues, back pain, costochondritis and even anxiety. I used to live in pain and now I am almost totally pain-free which had a great impact on my overall well-being. Since he takes a holistic approach, he is also a great resource if you are having food sensitivities or need nutritional advice. High quality nutritional supplements Dr. Barry recommended helped correct deficiencies I had. He sees us on an as needed basis, which worked so well with our budget too. I even take my kids to him. He is very patient and kind.
ZFoster – May 13, 2021
Thank you so much for your kind and thorough...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I have never really gone to chiropractors for an extended time in the past. I never felt that what was done was valuable enough to go back again. My wife urged me to go see Dr. Barry and since i noticed that her health greatly improved, I thought I'd give it a try. The applied kinesiology Dr. Barry is using in the office really seem to make sense of the whole chiropractic care to me. Dr. Barry explains what is going on with my body as he goes along and provides the connection between the findings of muscle testing and chiropractic adjustment. I can definitely recommend him.
MarshallF – May 05, 2021
Marshall, I appreciate your positive feedback. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Swindler. Regular visits keep my back and neck pain at a minimum. I do not have to wait and get individualized care. I highly recommend his services.
Joy – Sep 26, 2019
Dr. Swindler's Reply –
Thank you so much Joy for your kind review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Swindler, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Swindler?