Chiropractic  |
Dr. Barry Rizzo Jr, DC
Hello, My name is Dr. Barry Rizzo. I am a chiropractic physician with offices in Toms River and Linwood NJ. In our offices we also offer physical therapy, massage therapy, therapeutic exercises and acupuncture in each of my offices. If we can help you, we will tell you; if we cannot, we will tell you also. After more than 15 years of seeing patients, I am as excited as I was the very first day I started my practice, to help people get out of pain and lead the lifestyle they choose.

HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab.

438 Commons Way Bldg D

• Locals (any local)
  • QualCare
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Rizzo Jr

We care for all people, young and old, treating people with dignity and respect.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Rizzo Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• West Chester University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Levittown Chiropractic Outpatient Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Rizzo Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rizzo Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rizzo Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rizzo Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rizzo Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rizzo Jr to family and friends
Dr. Rizzo Jr Says:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.  It is appreciated.  During our next compliance staff meeting, we will be reviewing your survey and discussing it with our team.

We welcome honest feedback and strive to improve upon everything that we do. On occasion, we make mistakes; we are not perfect but make every effort to provide exceptional service.  If we...

Dr. Rizzo Jr's Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. RIzzo is an exceptional doctor that really knows how to make patients feel comfortable. He has a fun upbeat personality that quickly cheers me up even when I'm coming to him in excessive pain (i.e. from a recent auto accident). I always feel better after leaving his office because he takes the time to carefully adjust my spine and provide physical therapy for my most troublesome body aches. I've been a patient of Dr. Rizzo for many years and I always recommend him to friends and family!
Toms River, NJ |
My experience with Dr.Rizzo is always very informational I came in with a misdiagnosis and he instantly found what was wrong with me. I am a young athlete with back and neck problems and ever since the first time I came in every week he tries his best to help me make a fast, easy, and healthy recovery to make me better then ever. He's a very outgoing and a major people person. I highly recommend him for anyone with any injuries!
Toms River, NJ |
Best Physician in Toms River.
in Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I met Dr. Rizzo over 4 years ago and to this day I still say he is one of the most kind and caring Doctors I have ever met. Health Source Chiropractic is the best practice to receive treatment.
in Vineland Newjersey |
The Dr is very personable and his bedside manor is wonderful, his skills as a dr is beyond words. I have been coming here for years and will continue to do so. I feel so much better when I leave here and always have a better understanding of my body
in Toms River, NJ |
Hands down one of the best Doctors I have been to in my life. As soon as you walk in the door your greeted by Kristy behind the desk who is amazing! My first meeting with Dr. Rizzo went so I well, I was excited to start working with him to correct my back pain. He is very knowledgeable and very professional. Dr. Rizzo sits down and talks to you like a person and treats you that way instead of a number like other doctor offices. You wont regret going to his office.
The doctor's staff is efficient and friendly & the location is super clean.would highly recommend!
in Woodbine, NJ |
Very excellent very professional he and his staff are miracle workers
in Island Heights, NJ |
Dr. Rizzo has been able to relieve pain in my back and neck more than any of my previous Doctors and Chiropractors I've had. In just a few months he did what other could not do over the past 20 days. I am PAIN MEDICATION FREE!
Have you seen Dr. Barry Rizzo Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Rizzo Jr?